Andre Pederneiras is the reason why Darth Aldo exists

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Emperor_RotJ.png

1:08 is where Aldo says why he decided to go to 135lbs. Andre is Aldo’s head coach and mentor/father figure, who he respects very highly.

Why did Andre think this was a better decision than 155lbs?
giphy.gif

Maybe they realized Aldo wasn't going to succeed in LW and FW with guys who has bigger height and reach than him/ Better competition. To be honest If Aldo wanted to drop to BW he should have done it a long time ago but since he was beating everyone until Mcg...

IMO it's that most people figured out his style and they were prepared, also the weight and size advantage wasn't there.

Shut your fucking mouth. Respect da GOAT, he made weight and he is fine, this is all that matters. Take care of your own life and go back to your basement.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR ALDO!!

Shut your fucking mouth. Respect da GOAT, he made weight and he is fine, this is all that matters. Take care of your own life and go back to your basement.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR ALDO!!
That’s King Aldo
I agree Aldo is the GOAT. I’m just saying now we have someone to blame if this goes poorly.

Seems like he dropped to 135 because he has a clear, quick path to a title shot. If he wins tomorrow, there's a really good chance that he slides right into a title fight with Triple C. That opportunity doesn't exist at 145 or 155.

Goes to show I haven't been paying attention to MMA as much as usual. Had no idea Aldo was on this card and no idea he was dropping to 135 to fight Moraes. This card is stacked!

Emperor_RotJ.png

1:08 is where Aldo says why he decided to go to 135lbs. Andre is Aldo’s head coach and mentor/father figure, who he respects very highly.

Why did Andre think this was a better decision than 155lbs?
giphy.gif

yes a lot of these guys see him as a father figure and do whatever he says for the most part and its bs because he forces fighters to cut to much weight. I think hes out of his mind. also seems fine at 135 but his coach is known for this.

I’m going to trust Jose knowing his own body and his coach over my own opinions but we will see tomorrow night.

Darth Aldo vs Marlon Skywalker is a legit fight tomorrow... will the darkside of the force prevail.

Back