Media The "Mastermind" behind Colbys persona/act/gimmick

RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Im 100% he has a sherdog account Lmfao! Which one of you is this?

In Colbys early career I think it was Bisping that outed the receptionist at ATT as the writer for Colby.
Must be this guy so.
Looks like he posts in the War Room.

it doesn't really matter if colby comes up with the idiotic shit he says or someone else does it for him.

it's still idiotic shit.

Damn!!! First Colby chose to fully expose himself, and now the floodgates have opened. The dude must really be tired of having to be on all the time and constantly having to look over his shoulder. If he loses on Sat night, that'll be his way out of the act. If he wins though, he'll have to double down. It'd be amazing if we get to see him fight his former bff. I wouldn't put it past them that their feud is phony as well. Colby was all complimentary of him right after the Askren fight. These 2 dudes could be playing us real hard and will both be laughing their asses off all the way to the bank. LOL! Hoping that it is the case.

it doesn't really matter if colby comes up with the idiotic shit he says or someone else does it for him.

it's still idiotic shit.

true..
But imagine not even being able to come up with idiotic shit.

Masvidal is salty as fuck , Its no one faults that you are a journeyman with double digit losses.
He is salty also about the concussions that Colby gave him in training sessions.

Im 100% he has a sherdog account Lmfao! Which one of you is this?

why tf would he care about sherdog. it's not like it has any relevance in real life

Who? I know Josh Hartnett, or whatever, irrelevant guy from movies like 15-20 years ago...

Masvidal is salty as fuck , Its no one faults that you are a journeyman with double digit losses.
He is salty also about the concussions that Colby gave him in training sessions.
Colby beats him 9.5 times out of a 10. Masvidals only shot is a fluke KO.

It's great times for mma.
Fighting is also part of the drama fest, for now.
Maybe someday fighters can just do the weigh ins and pressers and Dana can save money by just handing out checks for appearing on set.

"Fake Colby", "Virgin".."Nerd...MAGA!", "MAGA MAGA!!!" ~ Colby's in fight psychotic split thats bound to happen and a whole new completely authentic, totally deranged new personae arrives...Colby Sniff.

Scott-Weiland-is-Confused.jpg

Come on Colby, u honestly need somebody to write 7th grade level insults for u? The Natty God Paolo Costa writes funnier shit on his social media, and he cant speak or write english to save his life. Heck, i think he dosent even speak portugués all that well either.

It’s not a secret that one of the ATT was the writer for Colby. It’s painfully obvious if you have ever heard Colby speak live that he has to have lines fed to him.

None of Colby's material has been good enough to make me wonder, "who's writing this?"

It's great times for mma.
Fighting is also part of the drama fest, for now.
Maybe someday fighters can just do the weigh ins and pressers and Dana can save money by just handing out checks for appearing on set.

Fighting?
Thats soooo last year.
Give me drama, twitter beef and IG posts!
Fighting? Pffffff

Back