Why are Conor fans pushing for the rematch?

RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First of all there's a reason mctap picked cowgirl. He knows he can't compete with the best. He wants an easy W to get a one final money fight.

This wasn't like Nate 1 fight, he didn't have success until he gassed. He was dominated when fresh and finished when gassed.

Mctap fanboys remind me of school yard kids who keep pushing one of their friends into a fight he can't win..

The kid getting pushed to fight is hesitant at first but the more they talk the faster his confidence builds up..

He eventually gets into the fight and gets the floor wiped with his face.. the school yard kids act all shocked while their friend sitting there violated and broken.

Your guy got dominated from pillar to post and will get dominated again. I say bring the rematch, let Khabib retire him for good.

Dana doesn't care if Mctap retires. Did the same with Honda when he fed her right to Amanda.

Mctaps career is only going down hill from here.

Because they STILL relive the CUCKING in their dreams.

1299ADF9-009E-4D3A-8426-EA90C60CBFFC.jpeg

Mctap
Mctap
Mctap
Mctap
You just love calling him that, don't you? :rolleyes:

His fans are delusional and still think the only reason he lost was ring rust.

Because he's exciting and we like being entertained...?

the more I read your thread, the more I dislike Khabib, it is weird. You're like Abdelaziz mate, when I think about Khabib, I think about his manager and stupid fans like you now.

Because they are the driving force behind Conor's completely undeserved career in the first place ... why would they suddenly want him to start fighting his way to title shots and fighting contenders now? They only care about the 'entertainment' factor, bring on the WWE antics, months of pre-fight press conferences they can quote from etc etc etc. It's much better if he just dodges every contender that will fuck his shit up and shoots straight up the ladder so each of the media events can be even bigger.

They aren't fight fans, they are hype fans, in other words.

It was over a year ago, get over it.

Conor fans want to see him fight.Khabib is one of the few names who are big enough to get him to do it, not hard to understand.

Last edited:
First of all there's a reason mctap picked cowgirl. He knows he can't compete with the best. He wants an easy W to get a one final money fight.

This wasn't like Nate 1 fight, he didn't have success until he gassed. He was dominated when fresh and finished when gassed.

Mctap fanboys remind me of school yard kids who keep pushing one of their friends into a fight he can't win..

The kid getting pushed to fight is hesitant at first but the more they talk the faster his confidence builds up..

He eventually gets into the fight and gets the floor wiped with his face.. the school yard kids act all shocked while their friend sitting there violated and broken.

Your guy got dominated from pillar to post and will get dominated again. I say bring the rematch, let Khabib retire him for good.

Dana doesn't care if Mctap retires. Did the same with Honda when he fed her right to Amanda.

Mctaps career is only going down hill from here.

Im a fan and im not interested in seing the rematch. He need to beat justin first. I havent seen anyone pushing for the rematch either.. that being said i do believe if connor perform as he can do it would be lot closer

I hate McGregor but all real fans know that khabibs fluke wrestling would never work a second time , it's the reason he's made Conor jump through hoops by having to fight Cowboy at WW

I'd say it's mostly Dana and the ufc lobbying for the rematch, my take is the majority of Conor fans are scared of the rematch.

Because deep down, they enjoyed the lowlife getting pummeled by a real man.

The reasoning is that it's highly possible he just didn't train that hard for that fight, his head wasn't in the game. If he can find the motivation he had to win both belts he can come back and win.

Personally, I think he's made his money and and will never be what he was, but we will get a glimpse when he fights Cerrone. He looked like shit against Khabib. Against Cerrone, he would have to do what he did to Eddie or better to convince me another fight with Khabib is worth the time.

the more I read your thread, the more I dislike Khabib, it is weird. You're like Abdelaziz mate, when I think about Khabib, I think about his manager and stupid fans like you now.
Youre one of his fans that wanna act mature to get some fake respect. I know your type, worse than fanboys.

Now, move along now son.

I hate McGregor but all real fans know that khabibs fluke wrestling would never work a second time , it's the reason he's made Conor jump through hoops by having to fight Cowboy at WW

Fluke wrestling? Do you even watch kebabs fights?

Back