Do you remember in school.... (Tony is the type)

GripHouse

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
There was always a kid who claimed to know martial arts secrets and pretend to sneak around the playground and pretend he was a ninja.

Is Tony Ferguson that kid who basically stayed true to his word?

no Tony Ferguson was the kid that sat in the back of the classroom and drew very detailed pictures of horses.

no Tony Ferguson was the kid that sat in the back of the classroom and drew very detailed pictures of horses.
100 percent accurate except he was drawing devils and imagining evil voices were coming from the walls.

He was that kid who use to draw that S thing everyone did, the difference is he never stopped

He was a football team leader iirc, I think he is not the solitude emo freak kind of boy. If you are a fighter and a sportman at school no matter how socially awkward and cringey you are you still gotta friend and get invited to the party.

Tony was never a kid

My kid thinks he is a ninja, i hope he doesn't turn out like Tony. Also, Tony is the type of guy who doesn't pretend to be ninja's, ninja's pretend to be Tony.

Oh sheet... New meme. Tony is the type of kid.... Get it Sherfam!!!

Tony was that kid who made paper shurikens, put glue all over his hands and peeled it off, and turned his eyelids inside out.

Back