Matt Brown vs Mike Perry

OneManGang

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This should be a the matchup to decide the challenger for the bmfc belt. Make it happen, you unsavoury fat tyrant (Dana).

This should be a the matchup to decide the challenger for the bmfc belt. Make it happen, you unsavoury fat tyrant (Dana).
Both of those dudes are C level, neither has any business near a belt.

Definitely not for the belt but would be great to see the fight.

I expect the winner of Neal/Perry to get Lawler next, or maybe Lawler gets the loser and the winner gets Ponz.

Lawler/Perry and Ponz/Neal would be my my choice

Mike Perry is the people's BMF champion since day one.
Masvidal is such a fraud he has to rely on an old fashionned Scareface outfit to look badass
<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

This happens to Perry, he's not on same level as Matt.

gV-bir.gif

3 titles on the line this weekend and Matt is only fight I'm interested in.

Mike Perry is the people's BMF champion since day one.
Masvidal is such a fraud he has to rely on an old fashionned Scareface outfit to look badass
<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>
Lol also knocking out everbody in front of him unlike tin foil Perry

Last edited:
Matt is washed, prime Matt vs Black belt hands would've been epic doh

Wait... Are we taking the BMF belt seriously now??
Well you should at least be a ranked fighter or a fan favourite.

Those guys are jobbers who no casual has heard of. They’re not gonna make a belt for 20 shertards screaming “platinum nation bro”

Last edited:
Prime Matt would've taken a knock down or so and some damage but would've had his hand raised imo not now though isn't Matt like 37 or something now? He's got a lot of miles and 10 years on Perry so I wouldn't recommend it for him.

Prime Matt would've taken a knock down or so and some damage but would've had his hand raised imo not now though isn't Matt like 37 or something now? He's got a lot of miles and 10 years on Perry so I wouldn't recommend it for him.
Damaged Matt Brown will still KO Nate Diaz

Back