Bet the house on Kumaru- Colby training at the performance institute

Money on Colby. He is bouncing with energy, while Marty seems at a loss for words, lethargic, and really low on energy. He hasn’t “kept that energy” from the last time he tried to mean mug Colby back stage I front of Dana.

Money on Colby.

<SelenaWow> It's funny how people can see the same things very differently I see Colby very much struggling to keep up with his Chaos character and he gets real shaky if you ask him about it his tongue gets all thick and stuttery fumbles wordz and repeats himself. He's very much trying to get under Usman's skin and in his head and Kamaru as just been cool Ice not giving Colby what he wants, not playing his game you wanted to be Chaos go carry the show I'll see you Saturday night...

Last edited:
Money on Colby. He is bouncing with energy, while Marty seems at a loss for words, lethargic, and really low on energy. He hasn’t “kept that energy” from the last time he tried to mean mug Colby back stage I front of Dana.

Money on Colby.

Bet slip or gtfo

Money on Colby.
Low energy fake newsman, get fucked Jeb, you’ll never be president.

I just now realized that this is the first embedded I haven't watched in years because seeing homosexual Forrest Gump in the thumbnail is an instant pass
Homosexual forest gump <36>

Mamma said likes like a box of chocolates, you never know whos fudge your gonna pack.

his punches look weak not sure who said it but first but this dude couldn't finish a sandwich

Money is on Colby, Usman aint ready for this

What's more interesting is that Colby has a Brazilian boxing coach.

Back