Media Colby open to Khabib, GSP, and Isreal match ups but eyes Jorge next

CasualMMAfanSince2010

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

at exactly 29:00 minutes

Could you imagine if he beats Usman and gets those fights, and then beats them too?

Colby "GOAT" covington
867650576.jpg.0.jpg

If Colby becomes the first triple champ all while running with the MAGA shtick I'll literally lose my shit. It's so hilarious I almost want it to happen.

Masvidal via knee to the face

Like George would get off the Couch for Colby <45>

He would smoke Jorge and I've been a fan if Masvidal since the Imada finish.

Man, he would have a decent shot at all of em. GSP is old, Isreal would be an easy win, and he is a lot bigger than Khabib.

Man, he would have a decent shot at all of em. GSP is old, Isreal would be an easy win, and he is a lot bigger than Khabib.

NOT Isreal LOL, he won't be able to take him down, and he would probably get KOed within the first exchange.

Whew, I was worried that if I left Sherdog for a few months that I might miss out on idiotic TS. Glad to see nothing has changed.
tumblr_lp51549Oo41qhod4e.gif

Yeah man haha. That's more of a pineapple pick than a cherry pick. Definitely not his style.

I thought he was talking about george masvidal....not Georges st. Pierre. Now I'm all confused.

Izzy would kill Colby at MW. He's delusional.

I thought he was talking about george masvidal....not Georges st. Pierre. Now I'm all confused.
You're confusing me now. You being funny? Because I really think that Jeorge would want that fight as well as Colby if for a title.

We'll see if he's still talking about all these fights when Usman smeshes him.

Back