Media UFC loving the Colby/Trump vs Usman/Immigrant promo

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Pretty good promo video and they're totally milking the Colby MAGA schtick!

It will be hypocritical if they criticize Colby's bad guy character after making a trailer like this.

giphy.gif

That’s weird, Marty doesn’t sound like an immigrant.

I hope Colby gets the beating of his life

First time I ever heard of an immigrant from Nebraska

<puh-lease75>

What a cheap, classless tactic to sell a fight. Guess they had to do something to make two wrestlers interesting.

It's Colby and Marty doing the talking. The material is out there.

What are they supposed to do, ignore the million times Colby has mentioned Trump and say it's a friendly contest?

Usman is the American dream for real. A legal immigrant who came from nothing & has earned greatness through hard work & dedication. And he fought some chumps for kneeling during the anthem at some non-ufc event. Well they dropped the n-word but it started because Usman confronted them for kneeling.

And they'll have more to work if he wins, Dana is hoping Colby pulls it off. Usman would basically be another version of Woodley.

First time I ever heard of an immigrant from Nebraska

<puh-lease75>
Actually their is a large population of Sudanese, Vietnamese, Serbian, and Bosnian refugees that live in Nebraska.

Usman is the American dream for real. A legal immigrant who came from nothing & has earned greatness through hard work & dedication. And he fought some chumps for kneeling during the anthem at some non-ufc event. Well they dropped the n-word but it started because Usman confronted them for kneeling.

No problem with people coming here legally and living the American Dream

Usman immigrated from texas to nebraska

Ill never understand that struggle as a cis male

And they'll have more to work if he wins, Dana is hoping Colby pulls it off. Usman would basically be another version of Woodley.
I have no idea what the fuck people is on about woodley, he was way more interesting to see than this boring ass usman, why all this complaining on woodley it's just ridicolous.

That’s weird, Marty doesn’t sound like an immigrant.
Try growing up named Kamaru in Nebraska. And then growing up, reclaiming your given name and having racist pricks taunting you with the anglicized name you had to use to fit in as a kid.

Try growing up named Kamaru in Nebraska. And then growing up, reclaiming your given name and having racist pricks taunting you with the anglicized name you had to use to fit in as a kid.
Sounds like a whole lot of victims blaming and whining.
Dude probably had a pretty easy up bringing.
This isn’t 1930s dude. He’s as old as me.
Prob grew up with a normal childhood. And also it’s on his family to name him what they named him.

What a lowest common denominator move.

I have said it before but the UFC is shit at promoting fights.

Back