Mike Perry calls Colby a sissy

Zimo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Yet Usmans fights the exact same way. Perrys a snowflake by the sounds of it

He needs to stop calling out contenders and win a fight so he doesn’t get cut

Yet Usmans fights the exact same way. Perrys a snowflake by the sounds of it

Everyone’s a snowflake these days lol. For fucks sake, all he did was post a joke on Instagram. Why do you care?

well colby has a habit of hitting 911 on his phone harder, than any fighter he has faced .

Still visibly hurt from the horseface comments. Unfortunately its a bad look for him since he will never be ranked high enough to even be considered against Colby and I doubt Colby gives a shit about him in all honesty. Don't really know where it started but Perry should probably stay quiet or else people will start asking Colby about it and he will upset Perry even more lol

Colby went 5 fucking rounds with Lawler, broke a record for strikes thrown, and dominated Lawler for 5 rounds.

I hate Colby personality but he's no sissy. Not to mention he was an interim champ with a win over RDA and is fighting for the title.

Perry coming off as a salty hater.

He needs to stop calling out contenders and win a fight so he doesn’t get cut
Perry's not going to get cut. He'd be in Bellator in a heart beat and be someone even their lame staff could promote.

Perry needs to stop focusing on Colby and worry about Geoff Neal.
Dude is a real problem and most likely gonna end Mikes night early. Win a fight first Platinum, your close to being on the chopping block.

Covington vs Perry would not be a very enjoyable outing for Mr. Perry. Mike might not be able to answer the bell in the later rounds from exhaustion

Colby went 5 fucking rounds with Lawler, broke a record for strikes thrown, and dominated Lawler for 5 rounds.

I hate Colby personality but he's no sissy. Not to mention he was an interim champ with a win over RDA and is fighting for the title.

Perry coming off as a salty hater.
Robbie didn't fight back lol

Back