Colby "no way in hell Uncle Fester is placing that belt around my waist"

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Colby wins (big IF), it will be quite an awkward situation for Mr. Dana Frederick White. How do you see Dana playing this out?

Stipe did something similar right?

Also lol. Thatd be like your boss trying to give you a promotion at work and you say "Yes, I want the promotion, but someone else has to announce it".

With Colby swallowing his pride and letting Dana wrap the belt. Seriously what other choice does Colby have?

The Colby / Dana feud is as fake as the Masvidal beef.

giphy.gif

Colby Win ?

This is the first time Colby will face an opponent at his Prime,Colby fans deserve to be caught up in their delirium.

Colby's fanbase deserves it.

Didnt he say he was gonna slap Joe Rogan or something and he didnt?

Dana created this monster. Imagine threatening to fire a man even if he wins his fight. They forced him to act like this and now they have to deal with it.

Colby is going to kiss Dana on the cheek if he wins. He'll forget all about "Uncle Fester".

Colby is like a loudmouth Jared roshalt. They need to cut him already and be done with it

I hope Dana smacks that shit stain over the back of the head with the belt if he happens to beat Usman!! I got Usman winning a decision though

If he loses 2020 might be a sucky year for Colby

I just realized that the last 3 fights on the main card are going take around 2 to 3 hours to watch.

I don't know. I just hope that in case colby is crazy enough to do it, then whatever

Back