I want Usman to win but..

Loking

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
am somewhat entertained by Colbys unpredictable gimmick.
AKRPCM4AWVBIBDMD5HSQBN2DLY.jpg

AHHHHHHH
maxresdefault.jpg

Anyone else feel the same about the fight?

Honestly I dislike both immensely.

Really pulling for a double KO somehow.

giphy.gif

Honestly I dislike both immensely.

Really pulling for a double KO somehow.

giphy.gif
I'm with you. My dream outcome is that they both slip on that bud light decal in the center of the octagon, simultaneously head butt each other resulting in a double knockout and are laughed at until the end of time by the internet.

Colby at least has a personality. Marty from Nebraska is so damn bland and boring and cringy.

Googling that Pic was so thread worthy

I was expecting to see someone falling off the ride with an arrow pointing to them saying "Usman"

I'm leaving severely disappointed.

I like Colby, but If I was a betting man, bet the house on Usman. He'll win by TKO or by Dec 100%

I was expecting to see someone falling off the ride with an arrow pointing to them saying "Usman"

I'm leaving severely disappointed.

I don't have photoshop on this pc, but the idea is tempting.

Colby at least has a personality. Marty from Nebraska is so damn bland and boring and cringy.

There is no personality in a guy that has people write lines for him that he repeats. When he says these things he's stiff and awkward looking. He's cringy and boring just like his fighting style. The WW division hasn't had any personality for years now.

Everyone I hear Colby's nickname I think of butters from South park.

alter-egos-professor-chaos.png

There is no personality in a guy that has people write lines for him that he repeats. When he says these things he's stiff and awkward looking. He's cringy and boring just like his fighting style. The WW division hasn't had any personality for years now.
Yeah these posers that see Conors fame and try to duplicate it are very cringy. Guys like GSP, Rousey and Lesnar who drew huge fanbases (haters count too) are hard to duplicate just by watching them. I personally have very little interest in the main event. The card itself is amazing though.

Back