Aldo can make 135 lbs easy and healthy

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's 5'7". At 135 lbs, that means he can be 150 lbs before his cut.

5'7" 150 lbs is a very normal, healthy weight. Especially if you're ripped, you have tons of lean mass for that height. 15 lbs is a very normal weight cut for that weight class too.

If he put on just 10 lbs of fat, he'd still be pretty lean but he'd be considered overweight.

People are acting like he's starving himself to death.

Last edited:
Dehydration is not healthy

Numbers are one thing, but does this look healthy to you?
KOgeG2g.jpg

How does just saying his height prove anything at all?

Yeah, there are people who are 5'7" who can easily make 135. Aldo isn't one of them, he's much thicker than the average person.

KOgeG2g.jpg
Yeah he looks fine. People all over the world look like that and live to like 90. So many of us are overweight and obese that it's distorted our perception of reality.

Last edited:
Well if SuperPunch says it.....

This is a very low quality pic.
I know it's not exactly good, but it's visible that his face is bony and his cheeks are cavernous.
There also is a picture from a few weeks ago where he looks almost dead.

I'll be the judge of that playboy. Looking forward to the weigh-ins for the usual careful inspection of people standing in their underwear.

KOgeG2g.jpg
Not to be fucked up but make this photo black and white and it looks like a liberated holocaust victim.

Edit: holy fuck
photostudio_1576173936007.jpg

I know it's not exactly good, but it's visible that his face is bony and his cheeks are cavernous.
There also is a picture from a few weeks ago where he looks almost dead.
His face has bones and you can see his cheeks.. that's normal.

If you take any pics this week, he's going to look bad because he's dehydrating himself and that's obviously not healthy but it's just something all fighters do. Those pics from a few weeks ago, he looked fine.

He can make the weight, but not in a healthy way... he is pretty old for that weight ( we get heavier with age)...

Back