GSP vs Usman or Colby

Agreed, the new and evolved WW elite would certainly pose the Canadian problems.

USADA is a big factor though, we've never seen GSP fight off legitimate random drug testing (offseason & in competition), he has always known in advance when the tests were going to happen. So that's some food for thought

GSP made his career on beating wrestlers. If he’s anything like he used to be I’d take GSP but there’s no way of knowing what he looks like in the ring at this point.

There’s a reason why gsp only wants to return vs a lw.

he knows these new ww will be too much for him.

Look at one of his best wins like condit.

the guy is like in a 6 fight losing streak in this new ww

Styles make fights.

GSP struggles with southpaws who can wrassle (watch Hendricks fight).

Colby beats GSP.

GSP isn’t in his prime anymore so I would expect him to lose.

Doesn't matter because these 2 aren't enough of a draw for GSP to even care. He's already WW GOAT and has no reason to care about anyone in that division.

It's best to leave GSP out of all this ..

I'd start taunting khabib to take WW fight ...

He says he wants GSP fight so next best thing will be one of these two wrestlers

Winner of Colby Usman

If your gonna have balls to call out GSP why hasnt he called out anyone current in WW ?

Prime gsp runs through them both with ease, look at all the similar skilled wrestlers gsp ran over in his career.

Sherdog has a short memory. GSP in his prime would beat both of these guys without trouble. The wrestling would be neutralized and he is the better striker. Neither Colby or Usman have the power to make GSP cautious either.

Even today GSP coming in would probably beat both.

GSP has good enough wrestling to keep it standing and will jab them all night. They would be tough fights though. I would rather see him fight Khabib. That would be a super fight.

GSP will have a hard time

GSP is a middle aged guy in a young guy's sport, and a middle aged guy with one fight in six years. He would lose.

I'd pick prime GSP to beat either; prime GSP was easily the WW GOAT. Current GSP isn't even top ten.

Beyond that, as great as GSP was (and he is one of the four GOAT's), he hasn't earned a title shot at any weight right now. The only reason anyone wants to fight him is because he's big money. Old guys with big fan bases are relatively easy to beat and bring big PPV numbers.

As a big King Colby fan i think Prime GSP would easily dominate both of them.

Prime GSP prob beats both guys 50-45, like he did against most opponents

Back