Colby either wins big or loses big. Has HUGE balls.

RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Colby somehow manages to get the victory, I believe his mental fortitude should applauded.

Dude has consciously and deliberately made himself public enemy number 1. Not only with UFC fans in general, but with the UFC president and fellow fighters/their fan bases.

Not to mention hes fighting arguably his toughest match up across LW/WW/MW excluding Yoel/Costa.

If Colby comes out victorious, regardless of shtick, he should be acknowledged as not only WW champ, but as one of the hardest mofos on the roster.

The pressure is real and his balls might be made of steel.

Last edited:
Colby should change his name to Sharp Cheddar if he pulls this off.

War Colby!

It’s a fair point. He’s basically burned the boats. He’s all in with this character and with this character a loss is absolute disasterous, assuming you’re not very intelligent, charismatic and imaginative. Which he obviously isn’t. So, yea, I would agree.

True but he kind of had to do both of those things though. Would have been released if he didn't change his image and needs to fight Usman if he wants the belt.

Khabib destroys both of them, the Dagestani warrior blood runs through his veins.

Hey, at least he got everyone talking about him. Good for him.

If he loses this i can see Dana cutting hin

Chael (R) was the same way. Big mouth but fought the toughest mofos on the roster.

Of course, chael was much funnier.

OJ Simpson had mental fortitude and came out with a victory, not sure he should be aplauded.

Following Chael’s Example, of course.

Really anyone smart with a boring fighting style should be taking this path. Floyd a Mayweather was a pretty boring fighter for the majority of his boxing career and stands as probably the biggest PPV draw and money maker of all time partly from doing everything in his power to remain undefeated but mostly from projecting an abrasive personality.

The undefeated thing is off the table for Colby but if he can pair a long winning streak and a championship with his gimmick then he could see some really good drawing power

Chael (R) was the same way. Big mouth but fought the toughest mofos on the roster.

Of course, chael was much funnier.
Chael was definitely funnier and just plain a better talker, but Colby is a better fighter, so he has that going for him. Chael was brilliant at mitigating harm from his losses by describing them as wins, but at the end of the day your selling power is going to be hurt by losing most of the big fights.

Colby is a sheep. Just following the cookie cutter build Chael started. I'll give Colby credit in knowing that there was no way he would be able to gain fans with his awful fighting style, so he went the way of politics to get the Trump cult to support him blindly while trying to 'trigger' others. At least he has the presence of mind to know nobody wants to watching him fucking exercise for 15-25 minutes, so he might as well start with the WWE shit to get all the retards to love/hate him.

If Colby somehow manages to get the victory, I believe his mental fortitude should applauded.

Dude has consciously and deliberately made himself public enemy number 1. Not only with UFC fans in general, but with the UFC president and fellow fighters/their fan bases.

Not to mention hes fighting arguably his toughest match up across LW/WW/MW excluding Yoel/Costa.

If Colby comes out victorious, regardless of shtick, he should be acknowledged as not only WW champ, but as one of the hardest mofos on the roster.

He has a terrific work ethic to get in the shape he has. Which I admire. As a fighter, he has my respect. He had to win 7 straight fights to get his title shot. Which is a lot. But the guy he is fighting had to win 9 before he got his.

But it is just not that hard to be a douche to people. And you acknowledge that he made a deliberate choice to do this for money. Sorry, that is not on my list of things too admire or respect.

So forgive me if I do nut sup at the nuts of a guy for making the conscious decision give up his integrity and be a douchebag for money.

Last edited:
"Lol what?" is all I can say to this.

Mental fortitude and victory shouldn't be applauded independent of the person, their motivations, and thier actions.

There are lots of mentally strong, successful, horrible people out there.

Depends on how he wins. IF he wins. I hope he loses though. The world needs less Colby on the airwaves.

Mental fortitude and victory shouldn't be applauded independent of the person, their motivations, and thier actions.

There are lots of mentally strong, successful, horrible people out there.
Once youre matured enough you can applaud peoples good qualities even if you dislike/hate them. Heck, even in war when enemies are killing each other courage of an enemy is often applauded by the opposing side etc.

Immature kids however only applaud people they like.

I dislike Colbys shtick but have no problem giving him praise where hes earned it.

Even me hating Colby, this can't be denied. He is a hell of a fighter. One of the hardest mofos on the roster ok, but that would be it.

That aside... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR USMAN!!

Last edited:
Back