Usman's gonna fall in love with his right hand

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can tell that Usman has some serious KO power just by looking at him. He's going to eventually discover that power, KO some guys but ultimately start getting knocked stiff or just never finding that KO. Just like Koscheck and so many other wrestlers with that same big right power hand.

I thought masturbation.

Leaving disappointed.

RWXp4T6.gif

Colbys going to show Usman his right hand on Sat. night. I honestly don't see a path for Usman to win this fight.

1 ko in ufc and against a guy who got cut lol

when usman hurts someone immediately clinches, holds them against the cage, or takes them down

He’s lacking 100+ strikes in his fights and not coming close to finishing

It will be glorious moment when they scrape snoozeman's corpse off canvas after chaos is done with him

FakeNewsMan is going down the shitter with CNN, CBS, NBC, and the rest of them.

Colbys going to show Usman his right hand on Sat. night. I honestly don't see a path for Usman to win this fight.
I'm sure Usman will be terrified of Colby's pillowfist..

Oozingroidsman gonna get dillashaw'd before he has a chance to fall in love with that right hand.

giphy.gif

He already got a nice KO and had followed game plans since. I don’t think he’ll go the Koscheck route

Absolutely false, how can you even believe that? He always wrestle his opponents and wasn't afraid to wrestle with a D1 wrestler like Woodley

I've learned that most sherdoggers don't even know how to punch properly.

It's funny how these retarded Usman and Colby fans guarantee each other a bloody knockout.
While Usman has 1 ko in the UFC and Colby 1 measily GNP TKO that was terrible.

Usman has a decent right haymaker, but nothing to follow up

Usman's knees are fucked, they won't let him generate enough force in his punches to KO most people since the knees play a major part in your punching power.

I clearly see a way for Usman to win, but I actually think Colby has this. Hes better than the credit he gets

Then Usman will be in a very safe place...

I hope not, for his sake as a fighter. The last thing he needs is to fall in love with a big overhand right.

Back