Fights to make at LW and where does Conor fit into all this.

usadaguy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khabib vs Ferguson - confirmed.
Poirier vs Gaethje 2 - as a co ME for Khabib vs Tony.
Kevin Lee vs Leo Santos 2
Felder vs Hooker - confirmed.
Pettis vs Ferreira - confirmed.
Barboza vs Iaquinta
Trinaldo vs Islam
Dariush vs Gillespie
Cerrone vs McGregor - confirmed at 170lbs.

Dana said if Khabib beats Tony and Conor beats Cowboy we'll see Khabib vs Conor 2.

It won't happen because:

1. Khabib said he won't give him rematch, nothing to gain for his legacy. I believe him, because Khabib is a muslim.
2. Conor last victory was over 3 years ago, he's 1-1 as a LW.
3. Cerrone lost 2 in the row and it's welterweight fight. So if Conor wins he can fight with Masvidal or Diaz again.
4. Its too many contenders at lightweight.
5. Cerrone will knock his head clean off.

'I believe him, because Khabib is a muslim. '

<WellThere>

Conor is a WW.
Seriously though he's a 1-1 LW in the UFC and 1-1 WW in the UFC with his next fight at WW.

He doesn't fit anywhere in either division (on merit).

Khabib vs Ferguson - confirmed.
Poirier vs Gaethje 2 - as a co ME for Khabib vs Tony.
Kevin Lee vs Leo Santos 2
Felder vs Hooker - confirmed.
Pettis vs Ferreira - confirmed.
Barboza vs Iaquinta
Trinaldo vs Islam
Dariush vs Gillespie
Cerrone vs McGregor - confirmed at 170lbs.
Dana said if Khabib beats Tony and Conor beats Cowboy we'll see Khabib vs Conor 2.
It won't happen because:
1. Khabib said he won't give him rematch, nothing to gain for his legacy. I believe him, because Khabib is a muslim.
2. Conor last victory was over 3 years ago, he's 1-1 as a LW.
3. Cerrone lost 2 in the row and it's welterweight fight. So if Conor wins he can fight with Masvidal or Diaz again.
4. Its too many contenders at lightweight.
5. Cerrone will knock his head clean off.

Charles Oliveira? 6 fight win streak, 6 finishes. The only decent moments during UFC Fight Night Sao Paulo. TS get him on the radar, I believe in him, but not for the reasons you may think

Charles Oliveira? 6 fight win streak, 6 finishes. The only decent moments during UFC Fight Night Sao Paulo. TS get him on the radar, I believe in him, but not for the reasons you may think

You are 100% right mate, I forgot about him lol. Oliveira should fight against top 10 next maybe Pettis/Ferreira winner.

Wait. Lee vs Santos? Why?

6-0-1 in UFC, 39 years old and one of the most underrated fighter in the UFC.
That's why:

eaj1ft.gif

GracefulSophisticatedEstuarinecrocodile-size_restricted.gif

I think he should fight Alexander Hernandez. That is a winnable fight, and would be a good win for his resume

6-0-1 in UFC, 39 years old and one of the most underrated fighter in the UFC.
That's why:

eaj1ft.gif

GracefulSophisticatedEstuarinecrocodile-size_restricted.gif
Thinly veiled, let's get rid of Kevin Lee thread. Lol
Yeah his credentials are dope. Give him a top 15er not Kevin Lee. Dude you could easily make lee vs gaethje. Lee just took a dangerous fight against a lower ranked opponent already can the man please get something to move him up? Jeez.

Thinly veiled, let's get rid of Kevin Lee thread. Lol
Yeah his credentials are dope. Give him a top 15er not Kevin Lee. Dude you could easily make lee vs gaethje. Lee just took a dangerous fight against a lower ranked opponent already can the man please get something to move him up? Jeez.

He doesnt deserve for Gaethje fight. I dont know if you know but Leo Santos TKOed Kevin Lee. Its perfect time for the rematch.

Your logic: Kevin Lee just won a fight after 2 fights losing streak and he deserves for no 1 contender fight. Leo Santos is undefeated in UFC and he beat Kevin Lee before and deserves for top 15.

Kevin Lee is 27 he can wait and improve. For Leo Santos its now or never. It's not his fault he was injured.

Back