Rumored Was Mike Perry beating Vicente Luque?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I remember being very nervous about putting money on Luque and until that flying knee to the nose, I thought Perry was gonna win that fight.

I saw Perry being able to muscle Luque in the clinch and against the cage and I saw some good counters from Perry. He’s actually still developing from the single dimensional right hand trigger happy guy that entered the UFC.

I think Neal beats him but Perry is always pretty live dog..

It’s been awhile but I think it was50/50 then mike fell apart after the nose

i saw this fight last night
perry won the first and second round then lost the third
so it was a robbery

Last edited:
It was a fantastic back and forth war.
Both those guys can take a punch.

Yeah, it was a close fight from what I remember. I did have Perry up though and Luque won the 3rd and killed Perry's nose. I thought Perry won the fight tbh.

Awesome slugfest.

Yeah, Mike was actually fighting very smart for once!

Yes.
Perry is a bit unlucky and poor of thinking too, if he puts more mind in there im sure he would do way better.

so it was robbery
Not a robbery, not even a little bit.

First two rounds were both debatable, third was clearly Luque. Perry was more aggressive the first two rounds, Luque was more effective.

Then in the third Luque crushed Perry. It's ridiculous to try and argue that this guy won the fight:
ufc_1565680982_725x725.jpg

Perry did way better than I thought he would, but he definitely lost.

Not a robbery, not even a little bit.

First two rounds were both debatable, third was clearly Luque. Perry was more aggressive the first two rounds, Luque was more effective.

Then in the third Luque crushed Perry. It's ridiculous to try and argue that this guy won the fight:
ufc_1565680982_725x725.jpg

Perry did way better than I thought he would, but he definitely lost.
if we are gonna judge the fight based on the damage the whole fight then ok
lLuque won the fight he did more damage in the third round more than perry in first and second
but we are judge based on 10 point must system . perry was way more aggressive and landed more
significant strikes in first two rounds it could goes a draw if the last round was 10 8
but perry didn't lose the fight . overall it was a great fight

Last edited:
It’s been awhile but I think it was50/50 then mike fell apart after the nose

Personally had it 30-27 for Luque. You could give that 2nd round to Perry and I wouldn't be upset but ehhhh, still thought Luque won it and had a 30-27 victory.

Thought Perry won on points, just ended bad, which killed his slight edge.

if we are gonna judge the fight based on the damage the whole fight then ok
lLuque won the fight he did more damage in the third round more than perry in first and second
but we are judge based on 10 point must system . perry was way more aggressive and landed more
significant strikes in first two rounds it could goes a draw if the the last round was 10 8
but perry didn't lose the fight . overall it was a great fight
Agreed that it was a great fight.
Perry did well. I just don't agree that it was a robbery. Debatable, sure. Robbery, no.

Probably
Knowing the judges these days

1st round could be scored either way, 2nd round was close but still clearly Luque imo, and 3rd round Perry got his nose obliterated. If it was a 5 rounder, he would have been finished or it would have been a doctor/corner stoppage.

Perry looked good though, wouldn't be too surprised if he beats Neal.

so it was a robbery
I did watch the fight when it happened but all I can remember is the black man getting a horrific broken nose. That was really awful, I'm glad he's recovered and nose looks pretty normal. Would you say he clearly won rounds 1 and 2 or could they have gone either way?

Perry is improving more than people is giving credit him for.

Back