Why does everyone seem to think it’s funny GSP

Aaaay1hotsauce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
is clearly mentally ill? He thinks aliens are stealing his memories. Firas, on rogan, discusses rooming with him and GSP placing a foam roller underneath the door. Why? Because if it was moved GSP would know aliens had broken in. Him and Rogan had a good laugh about it.

But, that’s not funny. That’s someone suffering from what seems like pretty severe mental illness. Why doesn’t anyone discuss this? Why isn’t anyone concerned about GSP’s mental well-being?

The bigger question is: why are you continuously trying to make GSP look bad?

Is it really any crazier than thinking a sky fairy imagined by an iron age cult is watching you and judging your masturbation habits?

The bigger question is: why are you continuously trying to make GSP look bad?
How did I know you weirdos would take this as an attack on GSP? Perhaps, that’s it. Discussing the reality of someone’s mental state somehow makes them look weak. You’re pathetic.

because we have better things to do and almost everybody is messed up in some way. Id say GSP is likely in a better mental state than you. He's wealthy, handsome, one of the world's best fighters, a great role model and nice person, and he doesn't obsess over what he views as someone else's mental deficiencies.

*only if they are vampire aliens... than we have a serious problem concerning UFC fighters. :)

How did I know you weirdos would take this as an attack on GSP? Perhaps, that’s it. Discussing the reality of someone’s mental state somehow makes them look weak. You’re pathetic.
Maybe because of the thread you've made the other day?
TLDR: Anderson fans are athletes, GSP Fans are nerds
..and also because people who want to hide their bashing resort to other ways in order to attach attributes which are seen as negative to the person they want to bash.

There are billions of galaxies out there, and thats only what we have found so far! there is many more too. The chances of us being the ONLY living planet would be a miracle, and science is not supposed to ever believe in miracles.

We have only been able to get too Moon and Mars with actual human craft, imagine how many other star systems there are, just by the law of averages there is life in some of them.

There are so many sightings of UFO and aliens over the years by public, police, army, navy, aircraft pilots, and much more. Maybe a lot of them are not true, but I believe some are. I have never seen one myself but I do believe for the simple fact that how arrogant can you be to think we are the only ones.

Now thats not to say they have visited earth, perhaps they haven't, perhaps they have, but you don't know and nor do I . Maybe GSP has really seen a Alien, like millions all over the world, or perhaps it was a vivid dream that he has thought was reality. But you would be very mentally ill to think you know TS.

is clearly mentally ill? He thinks aliens are stealing his memories. Firas, on rogan, discusses rooming with him and GSP placing a foam roller underneath the door. Why? Because if it was moved GSP would know aliens had broken in. Him and Rogan had a good laugh about it.

But, that’s not funny. That’s someone suffering from what seems like pretty severe mental illness. Why doesn’t anyone discuss this? Why isn’t anyone concerned about GSP’s mental well-being?
Because he doesnt seem to be impaired by it . He still functions normally as far as we can see , unlike Mayhem , who is clearly having a rough time with his craziness .

There are billions of galaxies out there, and thats only what we have found so far! there is many more too. The chances of us being the ONLY living planet would be a miracle, and science is not supposed to ever believe in miracles.

We have only been able to get too Moon and Mars with actual human craft, imagine how many other star systems there are, just by the law of averages there is life in some of them.

There are so many sightings of UFO and aliens over the years by public, police, army, navy, aircraft pilots, and much more. Maybe a lot of them are not true, but I believe some are. I have never seen one myself but I do believe for the simple fact that how arrogant can you be to think we are the only ones.

Now thats not to say they have visited earth, perhaps they haven't, perhaps they have, but you don't know and nor do I . Maybe GSP has really seen a Alien, like millions all over the world, or perhaps it was a vivid dream that he has thought was reality. But you would be very mentally ill to think you know TS.
With all those galaxies out there, it surely is possible or even likely that there are dinosaurs (or similar creatures) out there!
e09fef21fbe6e421c7195b0688abb0fd.jpg

MV5BNDM0MTQ2NWUtOWEwMi00N2VkLWE1N2YtZTc0ZGY3MmVkZDUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDcxMTk4Mzc@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1333,1000_AL_.jpg

Roosterhawaii.jpg

War dinosaurs! War roosters and chickens!

Maybe because of the thread you've made the other day?

..and also because people who want to hide their bashing resort to other ways in order to attach attributes which are seen as negative to the person they want to bash.
It was an analysis of the two fan bases. You’re proving, as is this thread, GSP fans are the most insecure fans on the planet.

You not only remembered the thread but who posted it. This isn’t an attack on GSP. Neither was the other thread.

Because he doesnt seem to be impaired by it . He still functions normally as far as we can see , unlike Mayhem , who is clearly having a rough time with his craziness .
This makes the most sense and what I was thinking. Beyond this, he seems like a normal, high functioning adult. Just seemed so odd for firas and joe to have a laugh about it.

Is it really any crazier than thinking a sky fairy imagined by an iron age cult is watching you and judging your masturbation habits?

This, why is GSP protecting from aliens any different than a fighter kissing a metal cross before walking out to the octagon?

It was an analysis of the two fan bases. You’re proving, as is this thread, GSP fans are the most insecure fans on the planet.

You not only remembered the thread but who posted it. This isn’t an attack on GSP. Neither was the other thread.
I wouldn't call myself insecure really. It's more like i'm tired of reading thinly veiled hate threads.
As for myself remembering you: and? don't see how that's so unusual, especially since your avatar and name are rather easy to remember - i don't know any other member on sherdog with a goat as his AV at least.

How so? Aliens fucking with GSP is more logically sound than anything in the bible.
You’re low IQ and not deserving of an answer. Even if what you were saying is true, which it’s not, you have to take into account socialization. Also, you’re initial post was fallacious.

Let me put it a way you might understand. If someone told you they were a born again Christian would you think they were crazy? As in, mentally ill? My guess is no. My guess is you know many devout Christians and don’t think them crazy. Now, how about if one of your friends told you they thought they were being gangstalked? That their neighbors, mailman, milkman, etc. were all conspiring to drive them mad. Would you not be concerned about their mental health?

Back