Why do sherdogers pretend Conor isn't the biggest star in MMA?

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I mean lets be real besides Conor no casual sports fan knows a single UFC fighter besides Ronda.......So when Dana says ya Conor ya Conor is by far the biggest Star on the roster why start questioning it? I get it you guys don't like Mcnuggets but love it or hate it the guy is the only superstar that casual sports fans know from the sport of MMA.

Pretty much no one pretends he isn't. Your thread fucking sucks!

Not sure why you feel the need to defend Conor on something that doesn't matter and that nobody is seriously disputing.

No one pretends that. We just know he is massively overrated.

Its like when people told me how they watched Chuck Iceman vs Brock Lesnar

Casuals arent really a serious consideration around here...

Idk probably for the same reason more people are talking about the tony vs khabib fight than the Conor fight

Its like when people told me how they watched Chuck Iceman vs Brock Lesnar

Casuals arent really a serious consideration around here...

Ya but they are the ones that pay uncle Dana and buy the PPV not these kids living in moms basements......

On topic, I overheard a conversation between casuals the other day.

Casual 1: Did you know that McGregor is going to have a rematch with Khabib?

Casual 2: He's just going to lose again.

So even casuals are starting to realize that he's not very good.

How many more weeks of this stuff do we have to put up with??

Ok....5.5weeks of this endless CMcG crap to go. Hooray.

I mean lets be real besides Conor no casual sports fan knows a single UFC fighter besides Ronda.......So when Dana says ya Conor ya Conor is by far the biggest Star on the roster why start questioning it? I get it you guys don't like Mcnuggets but love it or hate it the guy is the only superstar that casual sports fans know from the sport of MMA.
I agree but..there is really someone questioning it?

I guess some Shernoobs forgot about Ronda Rousey.

For the heavies that say no one disputes this just look in this very thread in another 20 mins and hopefully you guys will get it.....

With the exception of a few trollers, we don’t.

But when an entire calendar year goes by without him fighting or so much as attending a UFC event, it’s fair to point out the sport doesn’t revolve around him, nor should it.

How many more weeks of this stuff do we have to put up with??

Ok....5.5weeks of this endless CMcG crap to go. Hooray.
That's assuming the crap stops as soon as he fights. Which it won't.

If he wins, get ready for a whole new round of McGreGOAT threads.

Back