Nick Diaz reveals return at ufc 246

J

Jpenwell14

So the same card as conor. It would be epic if nick nate and conor all fought on the same card. Don't blink

Conor vs Cowboy
Nick vs Masvidal
Nate vs Gaethje

JBG fap streak broken

It will be hilarious to see how slow stiff and flat footed he looks. It will be so obvious how the game has evolved while nick has declined. It’s the nature of the game. I’m sure his fans will love the incoherent press conferences and entitled bratty interviews.

I'll believe it when I see it.

That seems way too soon anyway.

Masvidal won't be ready for January, he said he needed a couple of surgeries after the last win.

It will be hilarious to see how slow stiff and flat footed he looks. It will be so obvious how the game has evolved while nick has declined. It’s the nature of the game. I’m sure his fans will love the incoherent press conferences and entitled bratty interviews.
he won't look like that if he's been on top of his training at all. His wrestling has always been shit and his chin may not hold up is what i'm expecting. I thought GSP looked great coming back.

If he beats masvidals ass I'll be the first to say i told you so. If he loses I'll be the first to gladly eat crow because that dude is and always will be my favorite fighter

This is gonna be ugly

source.gif

he won't look like that if he's been on top of his training at all. His wrestling has always been shit and his chin may not hold up is what i'm expecting. I thought GSP looked great coming back.

Nick is a wayyyyyyy better wrestler than nate

Doesnt he need 6 months back in the testing pool? Or did he never actually retire??

Doesnt he need 6 months back in the testing pool? Or did he never actually retire??

I feel like i read or heard somewhere that he never left the testing pool even though he said he was retired

Yeah cuz no way someone whos not fighting can train or improve over time...

Only those who are still fighting can learn or improve..

ollesafeee.jpg

Meanwhile nate diaz went from a guy who couldnt beat guys with leg kicks to beating the shit out of anthony pettis..after a 3 year break lmao

I think he's feeling left by the wayside now that his brother's making money and becoming famous. Not the best reason to return. Doubt he gets past the drug test though.

Back