I miss Paul "Relentless" Taylor!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Nicknamed relentless and he really was relentless! I miss his karate based kickboxing style. He had a very high guard and kept his hands up at all times. Great kicks and punching combos to top it up.

Its weird, I look for his fights and its like it doesn't exist anymore. No interviews or any highlights around in any video formats. A great fighter who retired on a win and just disappeared without ever being mentioned again.

Do you guys remember his wars with Paul Kelly, Marcus Davis and Chris Lytle?

Him kickboxing before he became UFC fighter:

He was always fun to watch ... Alittle 1 dimensional but yes i remember him

Paul Kelly man, wow... Poor guy is doing a 16 year sentence just for helping some people out with their medications.

I loved his attitude in the cage... And Marcus Davis was awesome too bit he never came back from Dan Hardy breaking him with Photoshop.

Chris Lytle... Didn't he take a shot at politics recently? Koscheck looked liked he'd murdered him and then he just poops up smiling, ready to hit the town... Cool guy.

He was always fun to watch ... Alittle 1 dimensional but yes i remember him

True about that. He never got KO'd and made Marcus Davis go for a takedown and sadly Paul got armbarred. But that was the time that Marcus Davis was considered scary to stand up with since he had pro boxing background.

I remember him too

Good to know, I was worried that he was completely forgotten. Very exciting striking skills and had very good defensive skills in regards to never dropping his hands.

Paul Kelly man, wow... Poor guy is doing a 16 year sentence just for helping some people out with their medications.

I loved his attitude in the cage... And Marcus Davis was awesome too bit he never came back from Dan Hardy breaking him with Photoshop.

Chris Lytle... Didn't he take a shot at politics recently? Koscheck looked liked he'd murdered him and then he just poops up smiling, ready to hit the town... Cool guy.

16 years? For what

Good to know, I was worried that he was completely forgotten. Very exciting striking skills and had very good defensive skills in regards to never dropping his hands.
I remember thinking he was the lesser of the two British Paul's, I remember Kelly getting liver kicked by Siver too

I remember thinking he was the lesser of the two British Paul's, I remember Kelly getting liver kicked by Siver too
Didnt he try to fake-touch Cowboy glove and kick him then get the fuck beaten out of him for it?

Sometimes people get Paul Taylor and Paul Kelly mixed up. Paul Taylor is a good guy though!

16 years? For what

Heroin trafficking. He will be out in 2026.

Only running a heroin trafficking ring.

The poor guy.

Did he make good money hustling H?

Sometimes people get Paul Taylor and Paul Kelly mixed up. Paul Taylor is a good guy though!

Heroin trafficking. He will be out in 2026.

Yeah ..im alittle confused in the sense i cant remember what paul.kelly looks like..i know who paul taylor is

Exactly!

People get them confused because both are Paul and both are British. That and there is an MMA fighter in the heavyweight division named Paul Taylor. Because of that, Paul "Relentless" Taylor gets overlooked or forgotten due to his common name and his relaxed meek personality.

Bahaha for real?

What an Idiot...was he still fighting in the UFC or post UFC career

He was out of the UFC when he lost to Donald. He lost another fight by decision but won two more fights back to back until he got caught trafficking.

Didnt he try to fake-touch Cowboy glove and kick him then get the fuck beaten out of him for it?

He did, he apologized for it and Donald was cool with it but Dana everyone else wanted him gone and that was that!

Yeah ..im alittle confused in the sense i cant remember what paul.kelly looks like..i know who paul taylor is

Another problem with Paul Taylor is the fact that there is another MMA fighter named Paul Taylor who is a heavyweight. The heavyweight Paul Taylor is nowhere near as good as our beloved Paul Taylor but more recent in fighting career. Because of that Paul "relentless" Taylors fights tend to get pushed down in the search engine.

He was one of the old school fun fighters to watch. I like to add Sam Stout and Spencer Fisher into that list as well.

Paul Kelly was the one with wolfslair tatted on his back. And he also got his ribs destroyed by a Siver spinning back kick

Bahaha for real?

What an Idiot...was he still fighting in the UFC or post UFC career
Sent to jail about a year after he legtbthe UFC so it's fairly safe to say we know what we were spending his bonus money on.

He did, he apologized for it and Donald was cool with it but Dana everyone else wanted him gone and that was that!

Man, you're right, he did get cut for it... Totally lived a life of paying harsh penalties for innocuous crimes.

More than we do posting wrestling gifs on sherdog.

b0ad728bfc9a3871-600x338.gif

Back