What Donald Cerrone actually said about Jason Ellis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

acannxr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
“Why didn’t he say this to my face?” Ellis asked. “Instead of just saying it to Joe Rogan a week later? He’s a f*****g jerk. I’m completely let down by that guy.”
https://www.outsports.com/2019/12/10/21003483/jason-ellis-book-radio-mma-bi-lgbt-still-awesome

Context: Rogan and Cerrone talk about the f-word.
(Timestamped)

When Cerrone gets up to go to the bathroom, click on the video below.

Cerrone talks about Ellis.
(Timestamped)

(Edit: Cliffs)
-Ellis and Cerrone had known each other for years.
-Ellis tells Cerrone in an interview, for the very first time, that he likes to experiment with guys and girls, but isn't sure about his preferences.
-Ellis asks Cerrone what he thinks of his question.
-Cerrone is so caught off guard that he doesn't know what to say.
-Cerrone says that in his mind the answer that he was thinking of is that if Ellis puts a penis in his mouth then that would make him a f-word.

Ellis says that he doesn't know why Cerrone didn't say that to his face, but told Rogan a week later, even though Cerrone explained to Rogan that he was too caught off guard to say what he was thinking because Ellis came out of nowhere with the admission.

Last edited:
Cowboy just a typical good ole country boy. Pathetic he's having to explain this and defend himself. It's funny banter between guys.

This is like hours of clickbait for gossip aimed at men? Interesting times..

-Ellis and Cerrone had known each other for years.
-Ellis tells Cerrone in an interview, for the very first time, that he likes to experiment with guys and girls, but isn't sure about his preferences.
-Ellis asks Cerrone what he thinks of his question.
-Cerrone is so caught off guard that he doesn't know what to say.
-Cerrone says that in his mind the answer that he was thinking of is that if Ellis puts a penis in his mouth then that would make him a f-word.

Ellis says that he doesn't know why Cerrone didn't say that to his face, but told Rogan a week later, even though Cerrone explained to Rogan that he was too caught off guard to say what he was thinking because Ellis came out of nowhere with the admission.

Who the fook is Jason Ellis?

<FookIsThatGuy>
ColdSomeFish-size_restricted.gif

Skateboarder who does a radio show and fights as a hobby; he once fought Shane Carwin (see above).

Who the fook is Jason Ellis?

<FookIsThatGuy>
SiriusXM radio host. Pretty popular on the platform, talks about MMA a lot, has some pro fights too. At one point was a top 5 skateboarder in the world (in his type of skateboarding).

Cowboy is the kind of guy that calls himself Cowboy. Did Elias think Cowboy would understand freaks like him?

And who gives a fuck about this ellis degeneres?

Who the hell is Jason Ellis and why would he randomly tell Cerrone that he likes hooking up with dudes?

You Americans and your letter-words. You're still fucking saying the word.

ColdSomeFish-size_restricted.gif

Skateboarder who does a radio show and fights as a hobby; he once fought Shane Carwin (see above).

Carwin did this freakshow boxing match but not an MMA fight. Shame really. I wonder why Bellator never tried to sign him.

I dont know about now but 5 years ago he arguably could've still been a top 10 heavyweight.

There was no reference to "the n-word" on television for decades until someone coined the phrase "n-word".

Motherfuckers here are too deep in the forest to see the assholes.

Who gives a shit? This is a year ago. I dont know who the fook Ellis is but he will not do a fooking thing.

I'm actually only censoring those words because I've no clue how the mods would otherwise react; I don't censor myself like that outside of Sherdog.

Jason Ellis is married, so yeah he's confused...or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back