The fighter of a decade. 10's coming to an end.

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Is it Khabib? undefeated?

Conor? for popularity?

Jones? for technically being undefeated? Beat better competition by FAR than Khabib ever did.

Cejudo? Triple C?

It was Fedor last decade. Undefeated at heavyweight.
Maybe Jones this decade, undefeated at light heavy.

Last edited:
Jones has beaten Shogun, Cormier twice, Gustafsson twice, Rampage, Rashad, Teixeira and TRTor this decade. His record is 16-0-1 this decade. 14 of those fights were title fights.

I don't think it's really debateable.

Jones has beaten Shogun, Cormier twice, Gustafsson twice, Rampage, Rashad, Teixeira and TRTor this decade. His record is 16-0-1 this decade. 14 of those fights were title fights.

I don't think it's really debateable.

yeahj but he doesn't get the hype like Khabib does, I guess he didn't beat someone like conor lol

It’s gotta be jones. Some have had larger moments, but if we’re talking someone that was consistently through out the decade impressing it’s jones

Jones is trash till he wins a fight with zero steroids, eye pokes and all other forms of cheating.

every Jones fight has an asterisk next to it though surely?

I think second place should go to Demetrious Johnson and I don't think that's really arguable either.

22-3-1 this decade, with a shitload of title defences, 2 wins over Joe Benavidez, 2 wins over John Dodson a win over Cejudo, a win over Miguel Torres, a win over Kyoji Horiguchi

You like it or you don't like it, it's probably mcgregor actually.

Anyway, it's soon to say, the next 2-3 fights of the guys that you mentioned will establish this thing.

Conor for me.

Wins against Nate, Aldo, Mendes, Holloway, Alvarez, Khabib r3 and gave hell to Mayweather. And he eclipsed the sport and gave bigger spectacles than anyone else.

Lol at the people saying Jon.

If we’re looking at the record for test failures and amount of substances, he’s our clear winner. 3 different substances this decade and over 5 failed tests. Including his last substance having no confirmed source for but he snitched on someone so they swept that little detail under the octagon.

I think second place should go to Demetrious Johnson and I don't think that's really arguable either.

22-3-1 this decade, with a shitload of title defences, 2 wins over Joe Benavidez, 2 wins over John Dodson a win over Cejudo, a win over Miguel Torres, a win over Kyoji Horiguchi
Torres beat him

Lol at the people saying Jon.

If we’re looking at the record for test failures and amount of substances, he’s our clear winner. 3 different substances this decade and over 5 failed tests. Including his last substance having no confirmed source for but he snitched on someone so they swept that little detail under the octagon.
and his defence made no sense, I'm starting to think people only pick Jones to be trolls

Back