What happened to UFC fight pass

Brolypr

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
They were supposed to "update it" but now its less user friendly then ever.
i can no longer look for individidual fights in a card..instead they just give you the whole card and you have to fast forward like an old vhs tape
The pride events are even more insane..with one fight being commentated in english and the one following completely in japanese in a very random way.
Also, recent fights that are available on my amazon stick are blocked out if i try to see them on my cellphone.
I really want to like it, because I like watching old fights..but man it just kinda sucks in my opinion.

thoughts?

What happened to UFC.tv?
giphy.gif

sorry if i misswrote...but i was reffering to the ufc fightpass. the one you purchase for $7 per month...I will fix the title..

Last edited:
I was noticing that the other day. I just figured that i was doing something wrong because im a boomer.

Last edited:
Wow you guys call yourselves ufc fans?

Do you even where your fight kit to watch fight pass?

You guys do know that you can watch about any fight for free on the interwebz? Just need AOL or the likes.

UFC Fight Pass was changed and it's totally useless. It wants me to "upgrade my subscription" (pay them more money) just to buy PPV and it won't let me watch the early prelims !

I purchased the PPV + 1 year ESPN plus and now none of the live stream videos will play on my PC !

How the hell do I watch the early prelims + prelims + PPV ? There is no customer support ! No phone ! No help ticket ! I canceled the subscription 4 hours after purchase and it will not refund my money !

I have used IE and Firfox and it will not let me watch anything! How the HELL do you watch it ????

UFC Fight Pass was changed and it's totally useless. It wants me to "upgrade my subscription" (pay them more money) just to buy PPV and it won't let me watch the early prelims !

I purchased the PPV + 1 year ESPN plus and now none of the live stream videos will play on my PC !

How the hell do I watch the early prelims + prelims + PPV ? There is no customer support ! No phone ! No help ticket ! I canceled the subscription 4 hours after purchase and it will not refund my money !

I have used IE and Firfox and it will not let me watch anything! How the HELL do you watch it ????
Amazing how hard it used to be to tune to a TV channel.

I paid ESPN+ $80.00 for this PPV + 1 year sub. Now they are forcing me to buy cable for $50.00 month to watch it !!!!
That is FRAUD !!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe in supporting cable TV! I am a cord cutter. I will not support the controlled media ! It was supposed to die !

How do I watch the damn UFC fights??? Before I just logged into Fight Pass to Watch it !

"We are unable to play this video at the moment. Please try again later"

I want to watch UFC 245 ! Early Prelims, Prelims, Main PPV card - everything!

I have paid ESPN+ because UFC Fight Pass is ruined and now ESPN won't let me watch anything! It says I have to upgrade to a cable subscription to watch live events !!

"We are unable to play this video at the moment. Please try again later"

I want to watch UFC 245 ! Early Prelims, Prelims, Main PPV card - everything!

I have paid ESPN+ because UFC Fight Pass is ruined and now ESPN won't let me watch anything! It says I have to upgrade to a cable subscription to watch live events !!
Dude calm down.
No one on this forum is going to help a hysterical boomer who can't use a computer.
Try Reddit.

Back