Stephen Thompson Youtube Channel

Agreed, I discovered his channel after the Luque fight, dude is awesome

The live stream of him documenting his weight-cut while his dad stands next to him swishing water in his mouth was fucking hilarious

Been rooting hard for him since I found his channel.

Just a terrific human being all around.

Don't you have to be at least somewhat angry to hit people in the face? Stephen and Sage are likely two of the nicest guys I've ever seen in my life that fight for a living.

Such a nice guy. He really embodies what martial arts is all about.

Discipline and respect.

Don't you have to be at least somewhat angry to hit people in the face? Stephen and Sage are likely two of the nicest guys I've ever seen in my life that fight for a living.

Hidden anger is the most useful.

Good techniques of course but I am cringing at most videos when him and his lame fucking friend are trying to be funny.

He's someone I could see turning into a really good coach.

Perhaps he'll coach Stephen Thompson Jr.

I've never seen Wonderboy with a woman

He's probably still a virgin

4AAA9F6300000578-0-image-a-60_1522322224522.jpg

Stephen and Sage are likely two of the nicest guys I've ever seen in my life that fight for a living.
Have you ever seen them in the same place at the same time though?
<Y2JSmirk>

In this day and age keeping your personal life out of the media is extremely difficult, yet Wonderboy has done so. Someday his kid will be fighting in the UFC and it will be the first time we ever heard of him.

I saw his shirts for sale at Kohl's, I hope @Clippy buys one and does a review of it on his youtube channel to help me decide if I will buy one or not.

Back