Israel Adesanya looking like a LHW

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Not that "skinny :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" anymore.

<30>

Murica food aka the Andy Ruiz diet

205 soon

<JonesLaugh>

He look s like Jon Jones in fight day

Not that skinny :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: anymore.

<30>

Murica food aka the Andy Ruiz diet

205 soon?

Idk he still looks kinda lanky, more muscular though. Idk if that’s just the natural peaks and valleys of weight cuts. Jones has a fight booked so I don’t see him moving up before another defense

Style Bender coming for Jones in 2020 confirmed... But really, Israel with muscle is going to starch his few middleweight contenders...

His legs are probably thicker than Jones’. Actually everyone’s legs are thicker than Jones’.

He looks the same as he always does lol.

Always looks like that.

Pay more attention, pal.

Whittaker said last night his walking around weight is 97 kilos. All middleweights are inbetween 90-100, including Styles himself.

Style Bender coming for Jones in 2020 confirmed... But really, Israel with muscle is going to starch his few middleweight contenders...
He's going to gas you mean...

Idk he still looks kinda lanky, more muscular though. Idk if that’s just the natural peaks and valleys of weight cuts. Jones has a fight booked so I don’t see him moving up before another defense
He will always be lanky.

But this is the biggest he's been ever since we've came to know him

Check the comments on insta. Everybody is saying that

He fought at cruiserweight and heavyweight in kickboxing. He's a big guy.

He cuts a lot of weight when you see his face at weigh-ins.

I honestly think he could make 170 looking at that photo

He will always be lanky.

But this is the biggest he's been ever since we've came to know him

Check the comments on insta. Everybody is saying that
Yeah like i said it’s the biggest I’ve ever seen him for sure. I’m wondering how his body will respond. Right now his lanky, quickly movements are part of his greatest strength. So I’m curious how he’ll look. For this to be a good move he can’t get all stiff, he needs to keep his same free flowing style. I think hell do it, I’m just wondering now if he’s waiting till after the reyes fight.

He knows he has to bulk up if he wants any chance to survive against the NattyGOAT Paulo Costa

It is just inevitable that Adesanya goes up to LHW once Paulo Borrachinha KOs him stiff

Yeah like i said it’s the biggest I’ve ever seen him for sure. I’m wondering how his body will respond. Right now his lanky, quickly movements are part of his greatest strength. So I’m curious how he’ll look. For this to be a good move he can’t get all stiff, he needs to keep his same free flowing style. I think hell do it, I’m just wondering now if he’s waiting till after the reyes fight.
I agree. I was thinking the exact same thing.

The same way this can be an advantage in some areas, it can be a problem in others.

IMO, he shouldnt do it just for the sake of doing so. You dont make changes in winning team.

Only when he decides 100% to move up. Then im all for it.

I agree. I was thinking the exact same thing.

The same way this can be an advantage in some areas, it can be a problem in others.

IMO, he shouldnt do it just for the sake of doing so. You dont make changes in winning team.

Only when he decides 100% to move up. Then im all for it.
I guess that’s my thought. He could stay at MW, and has potential to be someone we talk about for a looooong time. I don’t see anyone in the current title picture beating him, including costa.

but there’s great fights for him there. You got costa, romero, till working his way in there.

no doubt he beats jones and all of sudden he becomes a MASSIVE name right. People have moved up before, but no ones ever moved up to take out someone that decorated. That’s like someone moving up to take out GSP or Silva in their reigns. He’ll reach a new level of influence. But you lose that fight and all of a sudden the mystery and hype dies down significantly. Idk man, it’s a risky ass fight.

Back