Is Masvidal ducking Colby/Usman?

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/jorge-masvidal-says-hes-not-waiting-for-a-potential-nick-diaz-fight/?amp

Since “Gamebred” beat Nate Diaz at UFC 244, him and Nick Diaz have gone back-and-forth in interviews and many thought a fight between the two would happen. Yet, Jorge Masvidal makes it clear there has been no progression on the fight and is not waiting on the elder Diaz to return to the Octagon.

“No, we’re not really. Time waits for no man. Nick’s got his own thing going on. When he gets cleared by USADA and everything comes correct, who knows when that time will be. I’m not waiting for no man,” Masvidal said to FanSided MMA. “So, if it happens, it happens. I’m just waiting for the biggest paycheck possible. If it’s Conor [McGregor] if it’s Floyd [Mayweather]. If it’s Nick. The quickest one and the one with the most dollar signs attached to it. That’s all it is.

So he won't wait for no man but will wait for Conor? Hmm.
You and I both know damn well if he wanted to, he could get winner of Colby/Usman, no doubt about it. Why not take that? It's the quickest way to another big check and the extra money that comes with being champ.

Sounds like he knows his place isn't among the elite so he's falling back.

he gets smoked by both

No shame in making more money than both by taking easier fights

Ducking Leon, Woodley and Wonderboy too, shameful. He can't live off beating a couple of bums and basically sucker punching a guy forever.

Ducking Leon, Woodley and Wonderboy too, shameful. He can't live off beating a couple of bums and basically sucker punching a guy forever.
When 2 people are in an arranged fight, that both are aware had started, and one lands a blow after running head on into his opponent from 20 feet away, that's not a sucker punch.

Journeymans are gonna chase journeymans , Eeez normal.

Both are terrible fights for him and he knows this

So yes

Masvidal ain’t a pus, but he’s also smart

It seems like he'd rather fight Colby in a back alley for free than on PPV for 6 figures.

When 2 people are in an arranged fight, that both are aware had started, and one lands a blow after running head on into his opponent from 20 feet away, that's not a sucker punch.

Derpy duuuu! was talking about when he sucker punched Edwards.

he is smart man he afraid to lose all the hype around him
this guy even lost to Raphael Assunção . he doesn't do well against grapplers

No. He wants money and still intends to fight whoever the champ is.

It's just not priority. Jorge has figured out that this is prize fighting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/jorge-masvidal-says-hes-not-waiting-for-a-potential-nick-diaz-fight/?amp

Since “Gamebred” beat Nate Diaz at UFC 244, him and Nick Diaz have gone back-and-forth in interviews and many thought a fight between the two would happen. Yet, Jorge Masvidal makes it clear there has been no progression on the fight and is not waiting on the elder Diaz to return to the Octagon.

“No, we’re not really. Time waits for no man. Nick’s got his own thing going on. When he gets cleared by USADA and everything comes correct, who knows when that time will be. I’m not waiting for no man,” Masvidal said to FanSided MMA. “So, if it happens, it happens. I’m just waiting for the biggest paycheck possible. If it’s Conor [McGregor] if it’s Floyd [Mayweather]. If it’s Nick. The quickest one and the one with the most dollar signs attached to it. That’s all it is.

So he won't wait for no man but will wait for Conor? Hmm.
You and I both know damn well if he wanted to, he could get winner of Colby/Usman, no doubt about it. Why not take that? It's the quickest way to another big check and the extra money that comes with being champ.

Sounds like he knows his place isn't among the elite so he's falling back.

jorge knows nick diaz is a winnable fight and usman mauls him. jorge also knows if colby wins he needs to look for someone else to fight any way.

also im sure jorge will start trolling floyd again 2.

Darren Till just beat Gastelum, the guy who gave Adesanya his toughest fight to date.

and Jorge fought Wonderboy

Derpy duuuu! was talking about when he sucker punched Edwards.
If you talk shit to a pro fighter especially someone like masvidal and expect not to get hit you are a idiot. Edwards knew what he was doing

Back