Thoughts on Geoff Neal vs Mike Perry?

Willy Knuckles

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Curious to see some opinions on this match up. I've been extremely impressed with Geoff Neal, currently on a 6 fight win streak and coming off a TKO of Niko price. While I think Mike Perry has improved, I think this is a horrible match up for him. The reach advantage makes me think Perry will get peiced up from the outside, and subbed pretty quickly if he gets close. If Perry loses, I could see him getting released tbh, and if Neal wins I would love to see him againt a Top 10, possibly Top 5 at WW.
What are your thoughts on this matchup?

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
They don’t release Perry, he pleases the JBG

Showcase fight for Neal
That's what I'm thinking as well. I'm excited to see him put on a show against a recognizable name. I think he would match up well with a lot of fighters in the top 10

Neal by murder. I don't see them releasing Perry when he loses, he's too much fun to watch, win or lose.

That's what I'm thinking as well. I'm excited to see him put on a show against a recognizable name. I think he would match up well with a lot of fighters in the top 10
Perry is powerful and has a good chin so he’s dangerous, but Neal seems pretty disciplined. Could be an extended beating like perry’s last fight against Luque. I may be more high on Neal than Luque

Perry getting no love here - I think the chances are higher than what the odds suggest

Neal has shown to be very hittable - if nothing sense platinum has a punchers chance

cLNF7Cc.gif
cLNF7Cc.gif
cLNF7Cc.gif
cLNF7Cc.gif
cLNF7Cc.gif

Perry via Murder

Perry getting no love here - I think the chances are higher than what the odds suggest

Neal has shown to be very hittable - if nothing sense platinum has a punchers chance
Luque really, really schooled Perry and Neal is crushing guys. Niko price is super dangerous.

I think Neal is skilled enough to do the same type of thing Luque did. He may be a little more hittable but he’s super powerful too

They need to make masks of smushed nose Perry and Three Lip Overeem next year for Halloween - UFC edition that is.

I'm hoping Perry scores his first knockout in a long time (especially at his odds) but Neal just seems so much more skilled than him. He may even be the first one to (T)KO Perry

I'm rooting for Platinum but I don't like his chances

Luque really, really schooled Perry and Neal is crushing guys. Niko price is super dangerous.

I think Neal is skilled enough to do the same type of thing Luque did. He may be a little more hittable but he’s super powerful too
<LikeReally5>
are you bored or what?

Luque schooled Perry? What fight you saw? Lmao. Many people gave that fight to Perry.

Luque schooled Perry? What fight you saw? Lmao. Many people gave that fight to Perry.

Don't think I need to pull out that picture of what happened to Perry's nose by the end of the fight. Perry did well in the first round but from the second round onwards it is pretty clear who is the superior fighter.

Mike Perry had the worst broken nose I've ever seen. My prediction is that he turns into Rory and is done anytime his nose is targeted.
960x0.jpg

Back