Enough with Econoreem

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Overeem needs to get bigger again.

I know I know USADA this and that, but he can still get bigger and stronger. Won't be as lean and it will come at the expense of cardio but at this point I think he should revert back to being the bigger fighter in the cage. He's too old for these high mobility game plans. He needs to get up to 270, cut a few lbs so he's the bigger man in the cage and go back to bulldozing the opposition.

20100517120048_IMG_0328_JPG.jpg

ZombieReem, dude ended like a twd episode, damn

Start eating horse meat again?

You try bulking up 238lbs with 12 percent bodyfat.

I don't think it's about size honestly, he is big enough and still fight pretty well too.

Enough with Econoreem
giphy.gif

He is nearly 40 and this is what he has and he can plus maybe UFC is done with him

Yeah I mean he’s really old

Elaborate.
That's the limit you can reach without steroids if you're an mma fighter. Overeem 248lbs at 17-19 percent bodyfat. Ngannou is a freak of nature. Lesnar did the juice for a long time and kept his gains for a long time. Any questions?

Overeem needs to get bigger again.

I know I know USADA this and that, but he can still get bigger and stronger. Won't be as lean and it will come at the expense of cardio but at this point I think he should revert back to being the bigger fighter in the cage. He's too old for these high mobility game plans. He needs to get up to 270, cut a few lbs so he's the bigger man in the cage and go back to bulldozing the opposition.

20100517120048_IMG_0328_JPG.jpg
Alistair was KO/TKO'd multiple times before he joined the UFC. He is prone to getting KO/TKO'd. I doubt being bigger is going to save him from KO/TKO's.

Overeem needs to call it a fucking career lmao

That's the limit you can reach without steroids if you're an mma fighter.

I don't believe that. He changed his training and started doing a lot more cardio and wrestling. He just needs to stop doing all that and do more olympic lifting. 270lbs Reem @ 13-15% bodyfat is possible without steroids. He doesn't need to train skills anymore. His skills are fine. He needs to work on his strength and power tbh. His techniques are ineffective right now because they don't have much power on them. He ends up gassing himself out with all this wrestling. He just needs a full approach change. Needs to go back to being like a tank. Tank Overeem is only beatable by one dude - Ngannou. And by getting bigger he closes the gap on that fight as well. Ngannou's advantage over him is power and durability, not skills. Not cardio and wrestling.

For fighting the last thing you want to do is bulk up to an unnatural and uncomfortable weight. It's why Conor gasses so hard at 170 and even Overeem after he failed his drug test tried to stay big and it wasn't working out, he was losing to everybody.

1359866079738_zps476532d3.gif

4_Hx1d8ONFyropvSWnCsz6g8Pfr2A0IQFxZm-2K9bwA.gif

giphy.gif

I don't believe that. He changed his training and started doing a lot more cardio and wrestling. He just needs to stop doing all that and do more olympic lifting. 270lbs Reem @ 13-15% bodyfat is possible without steroids. He doesn't need to train skills anymore. His skills are fine. He needs to work on his strength and power tbh. His techniques are ineffective right now because they don't have much power on them. He ends up gassing himself out with all this wrestling. He just needs a full approach change. Needs to go back to being like a tank. Tank Overeem is only beatable by one dude - Ngannou. And by getting bigger he closes the gap on that fight as well. Ngannou's advantage over him is power and durability, not skills. Not cardio and wrestling.
I dont want to sound like a dick but cant you get that big? Wwe wrestlers nowadays can't get that big. They inflate their weight by 10-15 lbs. You're talking about (for example) Tyron Woodley blowing up to 232lbs. Don't be that guy.

Agree to agree with TS, but there´s one problem tho, it´s called USADA.

Back