Two of Just Bleed God's most faithful disciples go to War this saturday night!

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
070615-UFC-Matt-Brown-pi-ssm.vresize.1200.675.high_.30.jpg

VS

Ben-Saunders.jpg

In the Just Bleed main event.

<{JustBleed}>
<{JustBleed}>
<{JustBleed}>

Get pumped boys blood will be shed..

<{JustBleed}>

Ben Saunders is so overrated just because he has a sherdog account.

Facts.

I've been fans of both since their days on TUF. I cannot pick in this one. WAR JBG!

070615-UFC-Matt-Brown-pi-ssm.vresize.1200.675.high_.30.jpg

VS

Ben-Saunders.jpg

In the Just Bleed main event.

<{JustBleed}>
<{JustBleed}>
<{JustBleed}>

Get pumped boys blood will be shed..

<{JustBleed}>

Love these two, but Killa B is just too chinny now. Long layoff or not, Matt is gonna wreck him.

Hoping they both call it a good career after the fight... both have taken tons of damage and time to ride off into the sunset... The JBG will be pleased with this one... either could go to sleep at any time in a pool of blood.

Both veterans. Both bring it every time. It'll be a fun fight. Respect!

Kills B is a good dude, but he should also hang em up. Hope he beats Brown though

Was a fan of Saunders since his tuf Days but besides ko’ing A chinny and washed up ellenberg he’s been mostly on the receiving end

Always though he was best on the ground with his active rubber guard and in the clinch

Terrible striking defense

Kills B is a good dude, but he should also hang em up. Hope he beats Brown though

He would certainly benefit from a step down in competition.

No doubt retirement makes the most sense though in terms of health.

Killa B is a cool dude and all but is WAY overrated. He wouldn't even cut it in the B leagues. He's donzo. The Immortal wrecks him to bolivian.

He would certainly benefit from a step down in competition.

No doubt retirement makes the most sense though in terms of health.

Yep I agree, the UFC should pair him up with someone at his current level. Unfortunately, I think most likely Brown will KO him

Was a fan of Saunders since his tuf Days but besides ko’ing A chinny and washed up ellenberg he’s been mostly on the receiving end

Always though he was best on the ground with his active rubber guard and in the clinch

Terrible striking defense

Never thought his clinch was that great tbh

I hate seeing my fellow sherdoggers lose. LEts go KillaB

Back