Anyone Change Their Opinion on Amanda Nunes?

Frank McEdgar

=====(SHERDOG)=====
@red
Reaction score
I remember seeing plenty of hate for her in the past.

Her success obviously gave her some more respect and she has proven to be a pretty decent person with a good attitude.

The woman is on her way to becoming the clear cut GOAT and is active with a great style to watch.

Anyone change their opinion on Amanda Nunes over the last few years? And if not, why?

If you've always been a fan show some love for the 2 division active defending champ.

I always liked her... but have to go for Germaine because of chauvinistic reasons.

<Fedor23>

She already is the clear cut Goat for WMMA. Took the heads of so many other Goat contenders.

Nothing but respect for that woman.

Amanda%2B-%2B006.gif

She’s a true disciple of the church of just bleed, and seems like a classy person outside of the cage too.

She's a manlet nuff said.

Her success obviously gave her some more respect and she has proven to be a pretty decent person with a good attitude.

The woman is on her way to becoming the clear cut GOAT and is active with a great style to watch.

Anyone change their opinion on Amanda Nunes over the last few years? And if not, why?

If you've always been a fan show some love for the 2 division active defending champ.
I know I'm in the minority here, but Ive never liked her. I still remember the sinusitis incident. Also, she seems to think shes the GOAT. Which is true if we're talking WMMA only. But if I remember correctly she refers to herself as the overall GOAT occasionally.

Not at all she is still a damn dirty dog.

One of the worst fighter personalities in WMMA.

She's a good fighter, other than that I haven't changed my opinion of her personally.

Yeah I did won’t lie
I thought she was a flake when she pulled outta that fight with a cold or whatever

I know I'm in the minority here, but Ive never liked her. I still remember the sinusitis incident. Also, she seems to think shes the GOAT. Which is true if we're talking WMMA only. But if I remember correctly she refers to herself as the overall GOAT occasionally.

She ain’t the overall GOAT until she fights one person

giphy.gif

She’s a champion wmma needed. Break the stigma that wmma has just become point fighting. Seeing a chick w a Mohawk ko people like that is a good step for wmma, and she’s one of the fighters the delivers entertaining fights every time out.

She throws hands like a man.
She coo' with me.

I don't like her but I don't dislike her. Neutral I guess, she definitely puts on good fights though, I'll give her that.

She took a big hit when she had to pull out of her rematch against Shevchenko. I didn't really have an issue with her pulling out and had no reason to believe she was afraid. I get it though -- pro sports fans (not just MMA) are very fickle. Furthermore, some didn't feel she beat Shevchenko in the rematch. Personally I felt she won 4 rounds to 1 and was never really in much trouble the first time they fought in the 3rd round after gassing as many people opined. I reckon, however, that it finally got to a point where people had to admit she's a freaking G after going up in weight and taking out the (at the time) best female fighter on most persons' account. She really does her due diligence as a champ to fight the persons that are most deserving without issue and usually wins in impressive and violent fashion. It's tough for even pro sports fans to hate on her these days.

Always thought she's awesome, yet the (lack of) outcome over Cyborg's revenge taints her résumé.

Back