Is Rozenstruik's crazy chin a negative sign for Francis?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He took a huge shot from Reem that landed square on his face and I don't think he even flinched. Obviously Reem isn't as powerful as Francis but if Jairzinho can take a Frank shot even half as well as that, Frank should be worried. No doubt if Jairzinho takes one, or even better slips one from Ngannou he will be there to land 2 or 3 more with his rapid hand speed.

Also he kind of has 5 round cardio. He got took down and controlled (a bit) and was defending a few tds whilst throwing a nice variety of strikes. Not as much of a mismatch as I thought Saturday morning.

That was not a huge shot.

Is it just me that wasn’t that impressed with him?

He basically lost a decision to a past it Reem and got a lucky TKO at the end due to Reem dropping his hands.

I don’t see him eating NG shots..

Ngnnaou will sleep anybody... anybody.

There is no such thing in the human anatomy that can withstand that.

All I know Rozenstruik needs to get bigger shorts his next fight.

We could see mans crack the entire time

Is it just me that wasn’t that impressed with him?

He basically lost a decision to a past it Reem and got a lucky TKO at the end due to Reem dropping his hands.
I was, yeah. Didn't expect Jairzinho to have cardio after 3 for one. I had Reem winning fairly easily. He had him down and didn't do anything with it though.

It was pretty clean. I'm not saying I expected him to get dropped from it, but to not even blink or step back?

I felt like Reem caught him on the end of his punch...Francis has quite the chin too and wont be half running away when throwing and his power is silly

He took a huge shot from Reem that landed square on his face and I don't think he even flinched. Obviously Reem isn't as powerful as Francis but if Jairzinho can take a Frank shot even half as well as that, Frank should be worried. No doubt if Jairzinho takes one, or even better slips one from Ngannou he will be there to land 2 or 3 more with his rapid hand speed.

Also he kind of has 5 round cardio. He got took down and controlled (a bit) and was defending a few tds whilst throwing a nice variety of strikes. Not as much of a mismatch as I thought Saturday morning.
Yeah rozen looked great. But let’s not get it twisted here, there’s levels to power at HW and ngannou is on his own level. That chin of rozen, and his cardio was very impressive, but I still don’t rule out a ko from ngannou because that guy clearly throws on a different level then reem at this point. It will be a fantastic fight

Ngannou is beter version of Rozen.

But would love to see them fight.

Could go either way.

It was pretty clean. I'm not saying I expected him to get dropped from it, but to not even blink or step back?
Yeah I’m with martial it was 2-3 solid hooks. And he didn’t even show ANYTHING.

Could go either way.
Ngannou does not have that kind of cardio, and I’m pretty confident Rozenstruik has a meaner head kick by a large margin

Could go either way.
Rozenstruik is a much better striker. The power is the difference. Frank may have more effective tdd also.

Relying on your chin at HW is a terrible habit but he did eat those shots like a boss

Bruh Reem's way of throwing is kinda awkward for heavyweight fighters....... Like unless you got the godly head movement
giphy.gif
I can see it working but with the movement of Alistar.... It's pretty exploitable.

Then again... The knockout punch isn't the strongest one you throw... It's the one they don't' see coming or it hits the button.
Best-of-Francis-Ngannou-vs-Alistair-Overeem-UFC-218.gif

Rozen has very top level power.
He would clock Stipe more likely than Ngannou.
But Ngannou seem to be beter grappler, which automaticaly makes his striking game better.

Rozenstruik is a much better striker. The power is the difference. Frank may have more effective tdd also.
I would say better technical striker but ngannou has a few spots where he can’t be contested. Like his uppercut. No ones gonna beat the uppercut.

Back