How would Conor vs Khabib go in boxing?

johncola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Your honest predictions?

In what round would Conor get the KO?

Having to change sports just for a better chance of winning? Brutal.
Think even Conor is taking the loss better than some of you guys, and that's really saying something.

Who cares that's boxing this is mma, take it to the boxing forum...

I think Conor wins, but who cares?

Apparently Floyd is a pussy for not entering the octagon, so nobody cares about 'who wins at boxing'

Khabib is a grappler...and Conor is a striker...soooooooo....yeah.

The result is about as clear as Khabib vs Conor in a submission grappling match.

Who cares that's boxing this is mma, take it to the boxing forum...
They're both pro MMA fighters and this speaks to the skillsets that we've see in MMA. MMA fans would be able to answer the question better than boxing fans, so it makes sense to be here.

On-topic, what are your thoughts?

The result is about as clear as Khabib vs Conor in a submission grappling match.

You're not accounting for other factors like Conor having a bad gas tank and Khabib having a thick Russian skull that makes him twice as hard to KO.

I think so too, but I think there's a lot of hateful fans out there who'd have trouble admitting this. I wanna see if that's the case.

Based on their resumes it’s Conor. But in their fight khabib put him on his ass. Probably because Conor was thinking about the TD though. It’s honestly hard to say because khabib has actually looked really great on the feet.

They're both pro MMA fighters and this speaks to the skillsets that we've see in MMA. MMA fans would be able to answer the question better than boxing fans, so it makes sense to be here.

On-topic, what are your thoughts?
It's like asking how would their wrestling match go. It's dumb, one is a stand up fighter the other is a grapller. Any sensible person is going to favor the standup fighter in a standup fight and a grappler in a grappling match. You didn't create an insightful thread...and don't hide under the guise of wanting to discuss something. There's nothing to discuss.

You're not accounting for other factors like Conor having a bad gas tank and Khabib having a thick Russian skull that makes him twice as hard to KO.
I mean, maybe Khabib could last long enough for Conor to lose that power in his left but even then I don't see him winning on points. Khabib's striking utilizes a lot of level change feints, so it isn't ideal for pure boxing.

How does Khabib-Conor go in bowling?

How does Khabib-Conor go in bowling?
Yeah they’d need some serious security at the alley and if your gonna jump a fence you probably edit a score sheet too, so there’s not much point.

Back