If UFC 245 ends in all finishes, who gets the finish and how?

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
We got 2 almost guaranteed finishes with Aldo vs Moraes and Yan vs Faber. Colby vs Usman is an almost guaranteed Decision.

However, let’s pretend all the fights at UFC 245 end in finishes, who takes them and how?

I got:
Colby vía TKO after Usman gasses (we haven’t seen Usman test his cardio to this degree)

Max via TKO (Volk hasn’t fought a 5 round fight yet)

Nunes vía whatever she wants (unless she gets randomly caught)

Moraes vía KO (sad to say bc I’m a big Aldo fan)

Yan vía KO (Faber got wobbled by a jab from Simon)

Usman/Covington Double KO 1
Max TKO 4
Nunes KO 2
Moraes KO 1
Yan KO 1

Colby - Usman - boring fight, nobody cares
Max UD vs Volk
Nunes via TKO
Moraes via KO
Yan via KO - stupid matchup

Usman - submission (verbal) 1
Max - TKO 5
Nunes - TKO 4
Aldo - KO 1
Faber - submission (chin in eye) 2

We'll see with Aldo, if he's even 75% he should beat Moraes handily. He's got a substantial reach advantage and is a much better striker than Moraes. He stays at kickboxing range, he should win easily by Dec.

We got 2 almost guaranteed finishes with Aldo vs Moraes and Yan vs Faber. Colby vs Usman is an almost guaranteed Decision.

However, let’s pretend all the fights at UFC 245 end in finishes, who takes them and how?

I got:
Colby vía TKO after Usman gasses (we haven’t seen Usman test his cardio to this degree)

Max via TKO (Volk hasn’t fought a 5 round fight yet)

Nunes vía whatever she wants (unless she gets randomly caught)

Moraes vía KO (sad to say bc I’m a big Aldo fan)

Yan vía KO (Faber got wobbled by a jab from Simon)
Only way I see Colby winning by KO would be Rocky 2. Double knockdown with Colby getting up at 8 or 9 count.

We'll see with Aldo, if he's even 75% he should beat Moraes handily. He's got a substantial reach advantage and is a much better striker than Moraes. He stays at kickboxing range, he should win easily by Dec.
That’s a good point. The only thing that scares me is that Aldo is slower these days and Moraes is fast even for his weight class.

Usman
Volkanovski
Moraes
Yan
Perry
WMMA
Heinisch
Brown
Hooper
Moreno
WMMA
Piechota

wiki ss 10.jpg

I think his decision to cut 10 pounds at this stage of his career will cost him.

How many recent examples have we seen of fighters moving UP in weight and having success recently?

I hope im wrong but i see Aldo getting KTFO here.

Usman via RNC
Holloway via TKO
Nunes via ARM BAR
Moraes via TKO
Yan via TKO

Could see Usman stopping the fight via TKO. Elbows on the ground or something.

Can see Volk giving Max a bad night and finishing him with strikes, yeah Max has a granite chin but it's look a tonne of damage. Can also see Max making Volk quit under the sheer volume and pressure. Either isn't crazy.

Could see GDR finishing Nunes if it stays standing, can see Nunes finishing GDR if she takes it down.

Easily see a Moraes KO of Aldo.

Think Yan beats up Faber... TKO3

Colby 3rd TKO because Snoozeman couldn't keep up.
Max via Split decision after an all-out war that may be Fight of the Decade!
Nunes via..... TKO I guess....
Aldo Vs Moraes is gonna be one of those fights where it's hella thrilling to watch live but boring af to watch after. Moraes with Calf Kick TKO.
YAN KO and splits that chin in half!

Colby RNC
Max TKO
Nunez TKO via GnP
Peter TKO
Moraes KO (Only saying this because of the weight cut... Aldo is a beast but not sure when he's a skeleton)

Back