Media Miragliotta Telling Struve He's "Probably Winning Both Rounds" And Convincing Him To Continue

Guard

Be Real
@Green
Reaction score

Covering up his mic aswell

A ref, a judge and a coach all in one package for a reasonable fee.

Great deal.

I bet on Rothwell to win by TKO/KO specifically at +290 odds, so I was very happy when Mirg convinced Struve to come back out the second time

I bet on Rothwell to win by TKO/KO specifically at +290 odds, so I was very happy when Mirg convinced Struve to come back out the second time

Maybe Dan had a similar bet on.

He should've said," anyone who isn't legally blind will see on the replays that you never took a nutshot, so quit pussing out and redeem yourself if that's even possible".

:) Big Dan just made sure Struve got finished instead of quitting!
Bless

Incredibly unprofessional and I'm not surprised at all.

Dan's a weird guy, like he wants to be friends with the fighters, and wants to play a bigger role in the cage beyond what a ref should.
He definitely doesn't aim for being the quiet and impartial arbiter in the background.

Struve should have taken that extra minute and a half.

Rothwell should've got disqualified. One low blow - a point deduction and a warning, second low blow - DQ. Same should be with eye pokes.

The rules now are just retarded, you have 1 free low blow/eye poke, the second one eventually warrants you a 1 point decution, then one more eye poke or low blow gets you another point deduction and then maybe at fourth offense you can get disqualified. Insane.

Last edited:
Yup that was crazy. Whether Struve was winning or not should not have anything to do with his decision to continue, so why bring it up? The look at Struve's face after the fight said it all. He made the wrong call, because Dan talked him into continuing.

Also the stoppage in the Overeem fight was not convincing. Bad night for Dan.

Yup that was crazy. Whether Struve was winning or not should not have anything to do with his decision to continue, so why bring it up? The look at Struve's face after the fight said it all. He made the wrong call, because Dan talked him into continuing.

Also the stoppage in the Overeem fight was not convincing. Bad night for Dan.
Did you want the rest of Overeems face to get torn off? That was a dangerous injury.

Mergliotta quickly becoming one of the best refs with stunts like this.

fighters should start off with the hardest foul they can possibly do every fight, then stop fouling after that since u never lose a point for your first one.

The rule is "no coaching" during the breaks.

So he told him the truth.

Point?

The point is crystal clear. It’s not his job or his place to do that. It’s unprofessional and the wrong thing to do. Why do you think he covered his fucking mic? Why do you think all the commentators said it was shady? Come on you can’t be that dense.

Did you want the rest of Overeems face to get torn off? That was a dangerous injury.
...4.seconds.left.in.the.fifth....no danger of Overeem getting the rest of his face torn off. Also, he was up on virtually all cards, so letting it go would probably have been a gift DEC win for the Reem.

Ya’ll mutherfuckers acting like Dan did us a disservice. Same MFers that would be complaining about a no contest and calling Struve a pussy.

Struve should be paying dan for getting his clock cleaned. It's an honest service

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back