Max vs Volk is the true main event

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Snoozeman and Magadouche are insufferable. Not just their gimmicks, but I really don't enjoy their styles. They are both decision machines. Kamaru has one KO in the UFC and it was against a BJJ guy in Moraes and he was headhunting. Colby is even more pillow fisted. They are boring as fuck.

Max is one of the most exciting fighters today and he is taking on the true #1 contender in Volkanovski. Both are in their primes and are exciting to watch.

Hell Nunes vs GDR is more exciting then the main event.

Moraes vs Aldo and Yan vs Faber are both amazing too.

Colby out here with the more savage TKO!

giphy.gif

You bum mctap fanboy, no it's not. The whole fw division looks weak af after max getting schooled by poirier and khabib ragdolling his ass.

Max lost lots of steam getting destroyed in that fight. And is now back co maining.

I agree with you all the way up until you didn't want to make America great again. The rest of your thread is spot on.

The thing is Usman/Covington has more anticipation in general than Holloway/Volk. Their countdown video has more than 4x the amount of views.

Snoozeman and Magadouche are insufferable. Not just their gimmicks, but I really don't enjoy their styles. They are both decision machines. Kamaru has one KO in the UFC and it was against a BJJ guy in Moraes and he was headhunting. Colby is even more pillow fisted. They are boring as fuck.

Max is one of the most exciting fighters today and he is taking on the true #1 contender in Volkanovski. Both are in their primes and are exciting to watch.

I'm looking forward to the fights you mention but my 2 cents. Usman and Colby aren't the most fan friendly styles but Usman vs Woodley was a masterpiece. Woodley was promoting himself as the best WW champion ever. Usman won every minute or every round. He fought aggressive and beat Woodley everywhere. He was trying to finish. There was no stalling and that was not boring to me. What Colby did to Robbie was also impressive. He swarmed his with punches and overwhelmed him. Neither guy is super popular or has a fan friendly style but I don't care. Both guys are very good and deserve to be here. Colby is very good I just think Usman is better. Usman is a very good fighter on his way to greatness. He fights more aggressive than GSP did. He's mean in the cage and looks to dominate. I think Usman has a chance to go down as one of the greats in the sport. As he works on his striking he will be an almost impossible puzzle to solve. His wrestling is amazing. Woodley had nothing for him and wasn't even competitive wrestling/grappling in that fight.

holy shit that's the best you could dig up? Max Griffin savagely pillowfisted for 2 minutes. Colby has too much cardio for Usman but that main event has all the makings of becoming Wokeback Mountain

I have a feeling we're going to get a bunch of exciting striking battles and KO's and then the card is going to drop dead with Usman and Colby cuddling for the full 5

I have a feeling we're going to get a bunch of exciting striking battles and KO's and then the card is going to drop dead with Usman and Colby cuddling for the full 5
^ THIS

Oh by far

tough fight for Volk but I think he ends Max's FW reign.

Back