Lets play a game

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
I have a $5 bill which I will buy the winner a google play or I tunes card.

Heres how it works.

Guess what Colby will say after his fight with Usman.

You have 2 chances.

What he will say post fight speech if he wins.

What he will say or tweet for the 1st time after he loses.

I suggest being detailed for 2 reasons.
1 sherdog deserves it.
2 if you miss something he said you dont win.

Leave answer in this thread and I will grant the code to the winner in PM if anyone gets it right.

Good luck and War Usman.

Last edited:
Hes gonna win and ramble about making WW great again, promises made promises kept etc.

giphy.gif

Something about the crime statistics in regards to African-Americans.

It sounds ridiculous, but think about it.

Colin Mcgregor you’re taking everything I’ve worked for motherfucker

If he wins he will kiss Donald Trump’s ass,

if he loses he will kiss Donald Trump’s ass.

And there will be stuttering.

They won't interview him when he loses. Security is going to walk him out the octagon and building. And he's going to try to fight them in parking lot to a decision

They won't interview him when he loses. Security is going to walk him out the octagon and building. And he's going to try to fight them in parking lot to a decision
Ah thats why i said or 1st thing he tweets if he loses. Could take months, could take an hour, could be one word. Cheetos.

"Hey, I told you I was going to make WW great again. Marty fake newsman just got exposed. Jorge Masvidal, you got a broken mediocre fighter belt. that's not the real belt. You said some things about me and now you gotta pay for them. I whooped your ass in the gym every day. Come get you ass kicked for real this time. #BrokenMedicoreFighter #IKickedYourAssInTraining #AmericanSteelAndSexAppeal #MakeWWGreatAgain #MAGA #MakeAmericaGreatAgain."

Where's my $5 reebok card?

He will lose a decision and tweet that the results were fake news and that the judges were triggered liberals and that next time he will finish the fight and make the ufc great again.

He'll lose a dec and say it was an early stoppage.

What he will say post fight speech if he wins: "60 G's baby!"
What he will say or tweet for the 1st time after he loses: "60 G's baby!"

"Hey, I told you I was going to make WW great again. Marty fake newsman just got exposed. Jorge Masvidal, you got a broken mediocre fighter belt. that's not the real belt. You said some things about me and now you gotta pay for them. I whooped your ass in the gym every day. Come get you ass kicked for real this time. #BrokenMedicoreFighter #IKickedYourAssInTraining #AmericanSteelAndSexAppeal #MakeWWGreatAgain #MAGA #MakeAmericaGreatAgain."

Where's my $5 reebok card?
This is the actual 1st well thought out answer I have seen. So im gonna help you for being cool enough to do this right.

You gotta get nerds in there somewhere.

This is the actual 1st well thought out answer I have seen. So im gonna help you for being cool enough to do this right.

You gotta get nerds in there somewhere.

I thought about it, but I haven't heard him talk about #NerdBash2019 lately.

Back