Is Colby the toughest matchup for Usman in the division?

Portland8242

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I think based on cardio alone, this will be Usman's toughest fight by far. The one thing Usman lacks is finishing ability, Colby's cardio is crazy good and he very well could take over in rounds 3, 4, 5.

So far, and I mean no disrespect, TS, but I feel more people are into this thread than will actually buy the fight.

I think based on cardio alone, this will be Usman's toughest fight by far. The one thing Usman lacks is finishing ability, Colby's cardio is crazy good and he very well could take over in rounds 3, 4, 5.
What's intriguing is that on the flip side, this is Colby's toughest fight as well.
I am going to go with Usman, Colby isn't a finisher in his own right either but I can't get what Usman did to Tyrone out of my head as well as what RDA was able to do in Rd 4 to Colby when he decided to use offensive wrestling.

On paper Woodley is the toughest matchup for Usman and we saw how that turned out.
Rooting for Chaos but Usman should be a heavy favorite.

LOL. Its actually Usman easiest matchup ever. I'm not kidding either.

no colby is the easist fight for usman of his career.

notice colby not a finisher either.

usman and colby are both boring point fighters.

So far, and I mean no disrespect, TS, but I feel more people are into this thread than will actually buy the fight.

I'm buying it for max v volk. But I'm actually looking forward to all the title fights .

The worst matchup for usman is him against his brain.

Colby is the toughest fight but a Post-Usman Leon Scott is also another contender for that spot!

Wonderboy
- top fight IQ
- keeps the distance very well
- top TDD
- good chin

inb4 'but, but, but Pettis Kod him'

yes because Askren had so much trouble with him

but... but... but Lima was so green in that fight

Back