Media Colby Covington: "Usman Will Be Drinking Smoothies Through A Straw After December 14th"

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

Even though I'd say 90% of people prefer smoothies with straws, Colby Covington strongly disagrees.

"That'll be the last contract he signs cause, he's gonna be f- he's gonna be drinking smoothies through a straw after December 14th"

Luckily for Marty, he has plenty of options for the smoothies that he can drink with straws.
upload_2019-12-8_20-9-39.png

Colby forgot that the real saying is "eating through a straw"

He ain't the people's chance for no reason!!!
He'll leave Snoozeman for dead in the 3rd after the 200th consecutive pillow strike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B9yg3cA.gif

He means he'll be eating liquid foods because he won't be able to chew solid foods.

Delivery not great, but it still makes sense. XD at doing a photoshop to go along with this topic and it's not even that big of a slip.

giphy.gif

Usman isn't Lawler or RDA. Colby better be ready

BREAKING: COLBY COVINGTON EXPERT ON SUCKING

He means he'll be eating liquid foods because he won't be able to chew solid foods.

Delivery not great, but it still makes sense. XD at doing a photoshop to go along with this topic and it's not even that big of a slip.

Colby slips up in almost every interview he does and it just helps his gimmick even more. Super corny sometimes but at least he tries to give entertainment. I really hope he gets the job done on Usman even though I don't think he will

If by "smoothies" he means frozen margaritas on the beach with his WW title, then yes.

Colby slips up in almost every interview he does and it just helps his gimmick even more. Super corny sometimes but at least he tries to give entertainment. I really hope he gets the job done on Usman even though I don't think he will
He breaks the 4th wall all the time. Anyone still triggered by him is pretty oblivious.

He's doing exactly what the ufc, media and the fans demand of fighters.

Don't think anyone is going to struggle to understand what he means, just that based on his past fights it's tough to believe.

uggggh its going to be so fucking hilarious when usman whoops colbys ass.

id love to see him bitch and complain after that. you know he wont shut up and it will be hilarious!

Just like he was going to leave Lawler in a pool of his own blood right? Colby Pillow Fists ain't doing no damage.
<36>

Even though I'd say 90% of people prefer smoothies with straws, Colby Covington strongly disagrees.

"That'll be the last contract he signs cause, he's gonna be f- he's gonna be drinking smoothies through a straw after December 14th"

Luckily for Marty, he has plenty of options for the smoothies that he can drink with straws.
View attachment 689999

Colby forgot that the real saying is "eating through a straw"

Double KO FOR THE WIN!!
Also
Colby Cringinton is not mauling anyone,thats not what he is known for.

Lol, oh Colby...never has one fighter been so imbued with both cringeworthy douchiness and un-fan friendly fighting style. <45>

I just hope Colby makes it to the cage ... I could see some stupid shit go down at the weigh ins or something leading up to this that makes him pull out

That said , I'm rooting for cringey Colby ... Usman is legit boring AF

A kid of 5 years can think better lines

Back