Heavyweight division after UFC DC

usadaguy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Miocic vs Cormier trilogy is pretty much confirmed.

JDS vs Blaydes and Lewis vs Latifi are confirmed.

Ngannou vs Rozenstruik is much better fight than Ngannou vs Volkov. Both Francis and Jairzinho KOed Alistair and Andrei.

Volkov can fight with JDS/Blaydes winner.

Arlovski vs Werdum 2 because Andrei wont retire.

Rothwell vs Overeem 2 because Alistair wont retire.

Rumble vs Ivanov because Ivanov is so hard to finish.

Miocic vs Cormier trilogy is pretty much confirmed.

JDS vs Blaydes and Lewis vs Latifi are confirmed.

Ngannou vs Rozenstruik is much better fight than Ngannou vs Volkov. Both Francis and Jairzinho KOed Alistair and Andrei.

Volkov can fight with JDS/Blaydes winner.

Arlovski vs Werdum 2 because Andrei wont retire.

Rothwell vs Overeem 2 because Alistair wont retire.

Rumble vs Ivanov because Ivanov is so hard to finish.
Good matchups
<{jackyeah}>

You also have cryl gane who is another up & comer who looked fantastic recently as well.
I wouldn’t be against reem vs gane

You also have cryl gane who is another up & comer who looked fantastic recently as well.
I wouldn’t be against reem vs gane
Yeah that's a good one too. He should kill Greg Hardy and instantly become a fan favorite lol

Rumble fought Arlovski in WSoF at heavyweight.
Damn I didn't even notice that. I wonder how heavy he was for it, because he looks fuckin huge now. I never remember him being THIS big

Pavlovich vs Abdurakhimov
Hardy vs Duffee
Not sure if Duffee will fight again TBH. He had a 4 year layoff before his last fight, which ended in a 1st round eye poke lmaooo, and the guy he fought has already fought again since then. I would be interested in that fight though if he does stick around, could be entertaining

I thought Werdum was released by the UFC ?

Damn I didn't even notice that. I wonder how heavy he was for it, because he looks fuckin huge now. I never remember him being THIS big
230 and he broke Arlovski’s jaw.

And he got WAY bigger since then, but he would have to come off gear to return to fighting so who knows what he will weigh when he comes back, I’m guessing 250ish.

He will hit like a truck but he will probably gas out in a round.
It should be interesting.

He didn’t have any issues bringing his power up to LHW, I have a feeling he will bring quite a good deal of concussive force to HW too.

230 and he broke Arlovski’s jaw.

And he got WAY bigger since then, but he would have to come off gear to return to fighting so who knows what he will weigh when he comes back, I’m guessing 250ish.

He will hit like a truck but he will probably gas out in a round.
It should be interesting.

He didn’t have any issues bringing his power up to LHW, I have a feeling he will bring quite a good deal of concussive force to HW too.
Yeah I just don't know if he'll be as fast, and if the chins at HW will hold up a little better than some at LHW

Yeah I just don't know if he'll be as fast, and if the chins at HW will hold up a little better than some at LHW
Hopefully we get to find out soon.

I have been a Rumble fan since he knocked out Tommy Spear (is that his name? that brutal lights out but no one home slumped forward KO) from 170(aka 170-177) to 187 to 205... now HW, fuck yeah, let’s see it.

He’s been out a bit, 2-3 years, not a good thing generally, but if he comes out with that same aggression he could do some damage, HW could certainly benefit from a hard hitter with a fan base.

Last edited:
Hopefully we get to find out soon.

I have been a Rumble fan since he knocked out Tommy Spear (is that his name? that brutal lights out but no one home slumped forward KO) from 170 to 187 to 205... now HW, fuck yeah, let’s see it.

He’s been out a bit, 2-3 years, not a good thing generally, but if he comes out with that same aggression he could do some damage, HW could certainly benefit from a hard hitter with a fan base.
<{JustBleed}>

Back