The Time is now for 165

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It seems we have all of these very popular fighters who are not in title contention or don't care about being, who seem to not really fit in in any division and who could easily build up a 165lb weightclass and make it exciting; Jorge Masvidal, Nate Diaz & Conor McGregor come to mind. We could even see Khabib Nurmagomedov moving up and getting in the mix or GSP coming down as well.

Everything is lined up for it, or maybe I am wrong and in that case let me make it up to you with:

giphy.gif

I personally think that the divisions are fine.

I would rather see the UFC adopt the same weight cutting policy as ONE FC and leave the weight classes alone.

No new weightclasses please.

Removing 265 would be cool, otherwise everything is fine as it is.

It seems we have all of these very popular fighters who are not in title contention or don't care about being, who seem to not really fit in in any division and who could easily build up a 165lb weightclass and make it exciting; Jorge Masvidal, Nate Diaz & Conor McGregor come to mind. We could even see Khabib Nurmagomedov moving up and getting in the mix or GSP coming down as well.

Everything is lined up for it, or maybe I am wrong and in that case let me make it up to you with:

giphy.gif
Watch Conor n cerro weigh in 165

what does Fedor reversing Chael have to do with anything?

Christ, would you guys give it up already!

UFC has already said 10,000 times they're not doing it, when are you and the every other idiot gonna get the fucking message?

It seems we have all of these very popular fighters who are not in title contention or don't care about being, who seem to not really fit in in any division and who could easily build up a 165lb weightclass and make it exciting; Jorge Masvidal
Jorge Masvidal is not in title contention??

what does Fedor reversing Chael have to do with anything?
Chael was a natural 165er who had to struggle against men twice his size due to the weight class not being available. Brave fella.

I'd rather not see it. Thank you for making it up to me though :)

giphy.gif

That's morse code for 'The Time is now for 165'.

Not another thread on this again! There are enough weight classes already.:mad:

I personally think that the divisions are fine.

I would rather see the UFC adopt the same weight cutting policy as ONE FC and leave the weight classes alone.
The problem with One FCs weight cutting policy is that weigh ins aren't public. The whole thing is a sham.

Back