Cro Cop @ 17 vs 25 vs 44 Years Old

Guard

Be Real
@Green
Reaction score
Screenshot_20191208-221055_Reddit.jpg

Broad shoulders. Mean. Hard as nails. Absolute unit.

But most importantly..

Hairline intact.

I came here to comment on the hairline, glad to see you covered that important aspect of his game.
{<redford}

My favorite PRIDE fighter ever! :D

Inb4 haters post gonzaga or any other loss gif.

c27c47ea9c062fadc99876758be8c171.jpg

How many months of stretching would it take to do the splits lol. I got a mean body kick but im just barely taller than a manlet and need more flexibilty

Inb4 haters post gonzaga or any other loss gif.

c27c47ea9c062fadc99876758be8c171.jpg

You could always reply with Cro Cop pushing his shit in with GNP in the rematch lol.

weird that Gonzaga beat Cro Cop on the feet & then Mirko beat Gonzaga on the ground

How many months of stretching would it take to do the splits lol. I got a mean body kick but im just barely taller than a manlet and need more flexibilty
About 24-30 .
You might move an inch lower to ground every 3 months. Counting the breaks you have to take trying to speed up the process and aggravating your abductors

some people are Cut From a Different Cloth

GOAT striker in his prime! Silva is the only competition but I think Prime CC takes the cake

Peter Aerts showed you don't need flexibility to be a good high kicker.

One of those guys that needs to be put in a time machine and taken back to his prime

Anyone who can land an Axe Kick on mark hunt has my respect for life.

Part of why my interest in MMA has fallen off a little was Crocop retiring. When you think about it, he was a crossover fighter, crazy and interesting life before fighting, humble, funny, great interview, accessible to the media.
It's hard to find another fighter who blends it all together.

Schaub won, but he'll never do a split.

Honest question, where does the twig and berries go during a split like that? Is it in front or tucked?

Back