How is Max Holloway 'the best Flyweight ever' If he was beaten soundly by Conor and Poirer

THE-06

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Conor has never lost at Flyweight. His Flyweight resume is insane, its better than Max's.
Poirer is another person with an insane flyweight resume, and soundly beat the brakes off of Max. Don't give me that was at LW crap either. Max is bigger than Dustin, and couldn't even make 155 against Khabib.

Max has significant losses on his record against smaller guys. He can't be the best Flyweight if hes losing to guys who faught at flyweight.

None of those guys have ever lost at Flyweight.

Conor has never lost at Flyweight. His Flyweight resume is insane, its better than Max's.
Poirer is another person with an insane flyweight resume, and soundly beat the brakes off of Max. Don't give me that was at LW crap either. Max is bigger than Dustin, and couldn't even make 155 against Khabib.

Max has significant losses on his record against smaller guys. He can't be the best Flyweight if hes losing to guys who faught at flyweight.

Because he's got a perfect undefeated record at flyweight
<{vega}>

LOL. you sound like those Conor fanboys who can't accept the truth.
Max that fought COnor did not take MMA seriously. He said so himself right after his loss to Conor, and after that, he caught fire and his resume is FAR BETTER than Conor's.
Conor won but that's just a dishonest sentence without putting it into context.
Conor leapfrogged all top 12 fighters when he fought Dennis Siver (who was #13 in the rankings). And he never defended his belt.
Max didn't beat Aldo with a fluke shot. And he did it twice.

I do consider Aldo to be the FW GOAT since he was at the top for longer, but Max is clearly above Conor or Poirier.

Conor has an unbeaten record in the small guy category, but didn't defend his belt.

No one doubts that Jones is the biggest in history in his category,because he has defended the belt 13 times.

Holloway is the chuck liddel of LW: once his chin is gone hes done.

I'll be the onlyone to correct you and say. It's featherweight, not flyweight. basically everyone is making fun of you right now and you dont know. you're welcome. No offense.

Try using your brain, you'll figure it out.

Conor beat max BEFORE he was the best FW, and Poirier beat him at 155, so FW rankings aren't affected by the loss.

Holloway is the chuck liddel of LW

upload_2019-12-8_16-53-46.png

giphy.gif

Max was young and less rounded when Conor beat him, and Dustin is a lot bigger.
Dustin says he was over 175 lbs on fight night:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/5/...edia-dustin-poirier-max-holloway-weight-fight
By your logic Max beat Aldo after he was in his prime(Volkanovski also beat him recently), Edgar while out of his prime(Conor haters told me this when he asked for Frankie).
Also, in most of his wins he took some shots but has a solid chin.
Conor KOed everyone in impressive fashion but sherdog hates him.

its not always about HE beat Him who beat him who beat him, thats how titles are passed down, unless one loses it for being a PED CHEAT ALA, Dillashaw, Jones ETC!

Back