Schaub

@PureSpectrumCBD use promo code “Schaub” 20% off
@purple
Reaction score

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-8_12-35-53.png
    upload_2019-12-8_12-35-53.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 7
I think this goes against what he was saying about letting it all hang out in future, but someone with Walker's natural gifts in a good camp is a scary prospect.

He’s got raw talent. Would be nice to see him implement a gameplan other than just being a freak on the feet. Good move if true

Last edited:
He's been ko'd multiple times in the same fight, multiple times. He has had a really bad shoulder injury. I just don't know with this one. Fun to watch, but not sure if he has champion potential.

Walker is immensely physically gifted with his height/reach/explosiveness/athleticism but the guy's got a porcelain chin.

he lost to corey anderson.

...i dunno if he can recover from that. Thats like when Bader lost to Tito.... baders reputation never recovered from that loss.

Corey anderson lost to Gian Vilante ffs, one of the stiffest fighters out there.

maybe walker went in there over-confident and got caught? its hard to tell what happened there.

I would like to see walker fight a couple more times before i could make the determination.

Lets hope Walker gets cut soon.

He's been ko'd multiple times in the same fight, multiple times. He has had a really bad shoulder injury. I just don't know with this one. Fun to watch, but not sure if he has champion potential.
wat da fuck are you talking about, thats literally never happened to anyone in the ufc

he lost to corey anderson.

...i dunno if he can recover from that. Thats like when Bader lost to Tito.... baders reputation never recovered from that loss.

Corey anderson lost to Gian Vilante ffs, one of the stiffest fighters out there.

maybe walker went in there over-confident and got caught? its hard to tell what happened there.

I would like to see walker fight a couple more times before i could make the determination.

Stipe lost to Stefan Struve, lots of great fighters have a few weird losses coming up.

Stipe lost to Stefan Struve, lots of great fighters have a few weird losses coming up.
that still blows my mind and makes it to where stipe can never be great in my mind. I know thats illogical and weird (because fighters always improve with training and experience) but there it is anyway.

That's so different. Stipe was two years into his career with 9 fights. Walker is 7 years into his career (which is generally an average fighters peak) with well over 20 fights. I feel like people think Walker is a lot less experienced than he really is.

Honestly the Anderson loss isn't weird. He's been KO'd like that before and less than a year ago Walker looked like shit against Da Silva on the contender series. He just got 3 fast KO's in a row and people thought he was a lot better than he is.

wat da fuck are you talking about, thats literally never happened to anyone in the ufc

It did kind of happen to Walker in another promotion (look it up it's hilarious) but the Anderson fight wasn't that. He just got dropped.

Is he going to turn him into a pointer fighter like any other TriStall?

Bad move.

There are no 205 training partners there.

And brazilians don't like the cold.

Firas is recruiting all the prospects with huge potential and lack of guidance.

He needs his next GSP.

With a steady diet of poutine and Montreal's finest strippers, there is nothing Walker won't be able to do. It's done wonders for me when I've visited.

Kevin Lee
Johnny Walker

He should get Stefan Struve up there next.

I hope not or we are going to see Jonny “what’s the rush” Walker.

that still blows my mind and makes it to where stipe can never be great in my mind. I know thats illogical and weird (because fighters always improve with training and experience) but there it is anyway.
weird. i cant truly judge a fighter till i see them lose.

Kevin Lee
Johnny Walker

He should get Stefan Struve up there next.
nah hes looking for athletes, that can learn/young. smart move once you have a good rep

Back