Fans of Tim Means GTFIH Update! Means vs Ramazan Emeev at UFC Rio Rancho

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
Last edited:
10 years ago that would have been a big win but today that was to be expected. Thiago probably gets cut.

I like Means as a fighter. Sherdog is calling for him to fight James Krause, who is under the radar with a 6-fight win streak. I dont know how the fuck James has quietly won 6 fights but would love for him to get dirty-birded up in the clinch and fall to elbows.

WAR Dirty Bird. I think Means vs. Platinum Perry would be awesome!

im into him and missed his fucking fight. i fail.

Like watching Dirty Bird; it feels like he should have had more success than he's had. The Price loss was unfortunate because he was beating the shit out of him and the Moraes fight was a complete robbery (it was a bit concerning that he couldn't finish him though). A lot of his decision losses were pretty competitive too, lots of 29-28 losses.

Nothing wrong with Tim Means just a gritty mf’er. A lot of people confuse the term gatekeeper and round SD way it’s a derogatory term however - Tim Means is a gatekeeper in a good way the kind of fighter who will never be champion but the guy future champions have to overcome.

I liked when the ref tried to give him time to recover from a ball strike and he basically just shoved the ref away.

I like Tim.

He will never be champion but it would be really cool to see him go on a 4-5 fight win streak and get a high profile fight.

Big Tim Means fan, nice recovery from his brutal injury.

I think he can beat Krause but maybe give him a gimme to make sure that foot is fully healed. Would like to see him get a 2 fight streak as he often oscillates win loss

I like Means as a fighter. Sherdog is calling for him to fight James Krause, who is under the radar with a 6-fight win streak. I dont know how the fuck James has quietly won 6 fights but would love for him to get dirty-birded up in the clinch and fall to elbows.

Krause deserves a bigger fight at this point. Means got KO'd in his last fight.

He won't ever sniff a title shot, too old at this point. That said he's absolutely fun to watch and always brings it win or lose.

I want to see a rematch with Niko

Meh, he's alright. Alves is spent but still finishing Alves even in 2019 is like a lowkey big deal. On a side note, my mate met Thiago Alves in Miami Ink studio recently, both were getting work done (mate was on holiday). My mate said he was cool as fuck, lovely guy, chilled as hell. And man, he is SMALL. My mate is 5ft 10in in shoes and look considerably bigger in general, muscles aside.

I'm a fan.

Condit, Brown and Means are the holy trinity of lanky brown haired technical brawlers. Always looking forward to their fights.

Nothing wrong with Tim Means just a gritty mf’er. A lot of people confuse the term gatekeeper and round SD way it’s a derogatory term however - Tim Means is a gatekeeper in a good way the kind of fighter who will never be champion but the guy future champions have to overcome.
Niko Price is no future champ

Back