Reem fans wanna see him die

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Instead of being grateful for the restraint shown by his opponent not to kill whatever brain cells he has left as he sat there helpless against the cage, they're trying to make the case that he should have won that fight.

I was so happy because you know if they didn't stop it, the judges would say "well this guy won 3 rounds, and this guy won 2, so 3-2 Reem".

This stupid fucken boxing system of 10-9 rounds ruins mma. If a guy does just enough to win a couple of rounds, but his opponent drops him on his ass and smashes his face in, to me the guy who got the worse of it lost the fight.

Thank God I didn't have to see another Bisping type decision, where the guy's got chunks of meat hanging off his face and he's raising his arms thinking he's a winner, while Hendo and Anderson are without a scratch, but they lost cause their opponent landed more jabs.
<DisgustingHHH>

Anyway, this outcome is the best thing that could have happened. Had Reem won, these same idiots who say its was a bad stoppage, would be saying he's back and calling for a rematch with Ngannou and Stipe. Maybe some of you are into snuff film, but I've already seen those guys publicly execute him on tv, no need to see it again.

This is better, a young fresh new prospect got a big win and threw some mix into a somewhat stale division, while Reem can retire with a respectable showing. Performance of the night bonus should go to Dan Mirgliotta.
105616_cropped.jpg

Last edited:
i hear you TS, but if a fighter is beating you on points and you rip his face open to the point he can't continue, then even by street- rules..... you won the fight.

10 point must system only matters if it goes the distance.

I think that if you can't make the walk then that should be considered a loss even, but I'm hardcore.
If you incur an injury while training, then youre too weak to be called a winner. Once you sign the contract....... the outcome is win or loss no matter what happens.

If the doctor determines you can't continue the fight then you automatically lose

Instead of being grateful for the restraint shown by his opponent not to kill whatever brain cells he has left as he sat there helpless against the cage, they're trying to make the case that he should have won that fight.

I was so happy because you know if they didn't stop it, the judges would say "well this guy won 4 rounds, and this guy won 1, so 4-1 Reem".

This stupid fucken boxing system of 10-9 rounds ruins mma. If a guy does just enough to win a couple of rounds, but his opponent drops him on his ass and smashes his face in, to me the guy who got the worse of it lost the fight.

Thank God I didn't have to see another Bisping type decision, where the guy's got chunks of meat hanging off his face and he's raising his arms thinking he's a winner, while Hendo and Anderson are without a scratch, but they lost cause their opponent landed more jabs.
<DisgustingHHH>

Anyway, this outcome is the best thing that could have happened. Had Reem won, these same idiots who say its was a bad stoppage, would be saying he's back and calling for a rematch with Ngannou and Stipe. Maybe some of you are into snuff film, but I've already seen those guys publicly execute him on tv, no need to see it again.

This is better, a young fresh new prospect got a big win and threw some mix into a somewhat stale division, while Reem can retire with a respectable showing. Performance of the night bonus should go to Dan Mirgliotta.
105616_cropped.jpg

Ok, I get it , it doesn't matter if you get your ass kicked for 5 rounds as long you land 1 punch and cut your opponent lip.....................................

i hear you TS, but if a fighter is beating you on points and you rip his face open to the point he can't continue, then even by street- rules..... you won the fight.

I think that if you can't make the walk then that should be considered a loss even, but I'm hardcore
does any one here think reek would’ve made the final bell .? 4 seconds or not

Its Reems fault. All he had to do is run around the ring for 5 seconds and he wouldve won. All of his fans would be saying “ hes back, hes so technical, etc”.

He wants to become champ ... let him bang.
That will never happen, NEVER.

To become champ you gotta win like 3-4 fights in a row without getting flatlined, and Reem has been slept in half of his last 15 fights.

Never, not with big bangers like Ngannou, Stipe, Black Beast, etc.... all standing in his path, all with decent chins, and him with a glass one.

Ok, I get it , it doesn't matter if you get your ass kicked for 5 rounds as long you land 1 punch and cut your opponent lip.....................................
bro he blasted reems face Apart

There was a few seconds left I don’t think he would have died in that time frame

That's not exactly what I said, so no you dont seem to get it.

I agree. I can't believe anyone is protesting the stoppage. Overeem was out. If the other guy would've hit him one more time while he was out against the cage, we wouldn't be having this debate because he would've been out cold.

I like a good fight as much as anyone else, but I don't wanna see anyone get seriously hurt. Gruesome cut on his lip or not, that was a good stoppage.

bro he blasted reems face Apart
I thought it was a good stoppage , but this retard think that after the fight is over the judges should go on the ring and check the fighters faces to decide who won the fight

I think that if you can't make the walk then that should be considered a loss even, but I'm hardcore.
If you incur an injury while training, then youre too weak to be called a winner. Once you sign the contract....... the outcome is win or loss no matter what happens.

If the doctor determines you can't continue the fight then you automatically lose
Ya I agree with most of that, but I'm just not a fan of the 10 point system and scoring by rounds, it's pointless because those assholes will give a 10-9 in a round where you need to split atoms to determine who scored more, and they will often give the same 10-9 in a round where one fighter owned his opponent thoroughly.

So if they're gonna use such a system, 10-8, 10-7 and 10-6 rounds should be pretty common.

I remember a few months ago Khalil Runtree fought Eryk Anders, and Rountree just lit him up in every round, must have dropped him about 8 times in that fight with leg kicks and head strikes, and those fucks were giving 10-9's, I think one judge gave one round a 10-8. WTF? Some of those rounds shoud have been 10-6.

I dont understand why these assholes are so reluctant to make a clear distinction between a dominant round, and a close round.

I was so happy because you know if they didn't stop it, the judges would say "well this guy won 4 rounds, and this guy won 1, so 4-1 Reem".

<DisgustingHHH>

105616_cropped.jpg
Reem fan. He should’ve retired years ago. If he had a chin he would’ve undoubtedly been the GOAT heavyweight his skills are incredible but his chin is literally an off button. Never seen him get pummelled for 5 rounds every fight he’s lost he was the better fighter until that chin gets exposed

I thought it was a good stoppage , but this retard think that after the fight is over the judges should go on the ring and check the fighters faces to decide who won the fight
If you could read and write more than a few sentences at a time, maybe you would see that's not what I said. But much easier to just skim through it and jump to conclusions and call me names I know.

It's another one of those, he was winning till he got he got ko'd...while reem was 4 seconds away from winning...he was in no condition to continue...when reem got to his feet, he was staggering...that is when mirg stopped the fight.

Back