Pauli:"the door knob it understand more about fighting than the avg. mma fan"

ConorFacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
{<doc}

He talks about Floyds return vs UFC guys & MMA fans.

Pauline looks like he's just watched an episode of Peaky Blinders hahaha.

What a fucking fan boy.

I thought Paulie retired from talking shit after he couldn’t do shit against artem. Salt man is back

He may be wrong, he may be right, but it's hard to agree with a guy who looks like this

1200px-Paul_Malignaggi.jpg

He may be wrong, he may be right, but it's hard to agree with a guy who looks like this

You know? It pains me that a guy looking like that could rearrange my face without breaking a sweat

You got bitched by Artem Paulie, you can't talk about combat no more.

Oh absolutely. I find myself waffling on the answer right now as we speak. But here's a trick I found with Paulie. I always know him as this guy, but I try to always keep him in my mind as the guy who played Little Mac in the Punch Out!! Wii commercial to balance it out.

After watching that, I can be like "Yeah, no he's right."

Oh absolutely. I find myself waffling on the answer right now as we speak. But here's a trick I found with Paulie. I always know him as this guy, but I try to always keep him in my mind as the guy who played Little Mac in the Punch Out!! Wii commercial to balance it out.

After watching that, I can be like "Yeah, no he's right."

Wow. It’s really him.

Damn you.

Now I hate Paulie a little less.

He’s got cute ear rings, do they make them for men?

I think Paulie is blasting casuals who are a lot of the mma fan base right now. Then again, he's not on a good position to criticize since he fought Artem and lost at bare knuckle boxing, which it was created to please those same fans who want more violence and don't care about the technique.

He lacks the ability to comprehend a concept from a different perspective.

He says mma fans know less about fighting that the doorknob but your average bluebelt could end his life in less than 3 minutes if he got into a “fight” with them.
(Remember Paulie has brittle hands. Extremely low KO%, he is old and tiny)

I love both sports but see them for what they are. Different sports, with different rules and different skills.

Paulie is in such a weird position because he is stuck in a dated perspective (boxing is the true measure of “fighting”) but clinging to the new trend (which he doesn’t like and it is generally a mutual feeling) for attention.

after losing to artem this guy should never show his face in public again.

Back