Did anyone with BT sport record this fight?

Yagadot

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Fast forwarded through all the build up fights and finally get to the main event. Near the start of the second round it stops -

Your programme has finished

source.gif

Yes happened to me very annoying. I think it's because of the watershed. Snowflakes can't take a bit of violence in the morning

It's happened to me a fair few times, BT don't allocate enough time for the programme. If it's a fight card full of decision wins chances are the recording isn't going to last 'til the main event fight.
You need to set it to record the programme after the UFC is scheduled to finish as well, usually racing or something, but when you hit play on that it will just be a continuation of the UFC's coverage.

Like you said though, it's infuriating!

Fast forwarded through all the build up fights and finally get to the main event. Near the start of the second round it stops -

source.gif

Dude
I ALWAYS religiously add an extra 2 hours on

Used to catch me all the time

Dude
I ALWAYS religiously add an extra 2 hours on

Used to catch me all the time

I’m usually up until some dumb time watching them live. First time I’ve had an issue when recording them.

Yeah this used to always happen, I always had to record the next program too. There will probably be a replay tonight, or on their app/website.

I’m usually up until some dumb time watching them live. First time I’ve had an issue when recording them.

Aw I remember those days..

Before I had kids..

I honestly think they would need to invent a time machine
Go back and bring into present time

Prime Anderson Silva vs prime GSP
Prime Fedor vs Prime Randy
Prime Bones vs prime Wand

To get me to get up for a live event these days

Poor Colby and Usman don’t have a chance In hell

source.gif
There were a lot of good fights last night. You're missing out.

Yes happened to me very annoying. I think it's because of the watershed. Snowflakes can't take a bit of violence in the morning
By snowflakes, do you mean four year old children that get up at that time to watch cartoons?

Back