2019 Heavies Awards: Poster of the Year Nominees VOTE Now (You get 2 Votes)

2019 Heavies Poster of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BC

Helax
@Gold
Reaction score
VOTE for who you believe should move on to the final round

You have TWO VOTES

@Ares Black
@Arqueto
@bigwaverider
@BC
@Buff
@Clippy
@Davey Crockett
@Dead Kennedy
@Deadwing88
@Death By Samson
@FrontNakedChoke
@Frank McEdgar
@Jackonfire
@One MMA Fan
@Soul On Ice
@Sansnom
@TheIrishPsycho
@Tomas
@Verace
@Zebra Cheeks

2019 Heavies Awards:
Poster of the Year
Nominees

Greetings Sherdog,

It is that time of the year again when we have our annual Sherdog end of the year awards here in the Heavies.

I am your host, BC

AndersonSilvaTalks.jpg

2019 was an eventful year, we have had a lot to discuss in the Heavies, from the rise of the Stylebender, the rise of Masvidal, 3 pieces and sodas, BMF’s, King of Cringe, the debut of the UFC on ESPN, an abundance of really great fights like Adesanya vs Gastelum, Cormier vs Miocic 2, and Romero vs Costa, etc. And of course our never ending debates as to who is the GOAT.

The Heavies has its highs and lows, with that said, this is still the best forum around to discuss MMA and fights.

sherdog-logo.png

Before we continue I want to just pay some respect.

In 2019 we have lost a great member of our Sherdog community in @FrankieNYC

FrankieNYC was a finalist last year for Poster of the Year, FrankieNYC was always kind and he was very passionate about engaging in discussions about this great sport we love, from his insightful posts about the business aspect of MMA, to his fight talks in general, Frankie was just an all around great poster and his presence and his posts are missed around here.

Rest In Peace FrankieNYC

422075.jpg

gold-trophy-3d-model-max-obj-3ds.jpg

Heavies Poster of the Year

This prestigious award goes to the poster who represents the best aspects of the Heavies, wit, humor, insightful posts, intellect, and endless riddum.

Before we get going here is a message from the Mods/Admin:

“Posters that have received double yellow cards in 2019 will NOT be eligible for the contest. Single yellow, we can manage, but dubs knocks them out of the running. It goes without saying that banned posters will not be eligible either.”

The way this works:

You will submit your nominations for who you believe should be the 2019 Heavies Poster of the Year by simply tagging your nominees in this thread.

*You are not allowed to nominate yourself.*

*After the dust has settled and everybody has had a chance to give their nominations, the 20 most popular nominees will then be collected and we will establish an elimination poll where you will then vote for who will move on to the final round.*

*The 10 posters with the most votes will be the posters who move on to the final round.*

Now with that being said let the nominations process begin:

source.gif

Last edited:
A near impossible task. I hope it's cool to name more than one, and then more later because I forgot to add them the 1st time.

@Buff
@Death By Samson
@Better Every Day
@PurpleStorm
@BC
@bigwaverider
@gono btw
@MescalineDreams
@Arqueto
@Frank McEdgar

Sorry to those I missed in my first go. I'll add another novella later.

Edit: @Sansnom, @FireKidWS

Edit Part 2: @Dead Kennedy - how I forgot who makes my favorite weekly thread is a sign my username is spot on.
Also @rearnakedchoke @FrontNakedChoke @Mortal Wombat @IngaVovchanchyn

It really goes to show how many good posters there are here. I'd be perfectly fine with any of the names I mentioned winning, as well as so many I forgot to mention.
@Myrddin Wild is yet another.

Edit #647: @Sweater of AV , @90 50 , @Ares Black @Dana's Moonface
Can't believe I forgot these guys.

Last edited:
the answer is @BC and has been since 2011

the saint has even taken himself off of numerous polls to give others a chance

@BC is the GOAT

I nominate all other Conor haters for making Sherdog great again. @BEATDOWNS for getting triggered at Alanis, @Ken Oath @LetThemBleed @davidlemonparty backing up the Aussie fighters, @Kryptt for being an old skool rock n roller, @Sansnom with good point of views, @Arqueto for the shoops and friendliness and my little stalker (thenewsguy, etc) that has had about 30 accounts to try to troll but just gets banned. Rinse and repeats the little slutface.

Last edited:
Ill nominate @Hitto and @RNC555 just too see them at the bottom compared to much better posters.

Many good posters in here, think i’m going with a good shooper this year tho.

I nominate ravden/Lucifer beta....

For WORST poster.

Did that guy finally get a life and move out of his mother's basement? There's been a lot less nu metal, anime and manlet love around, which is a good thing.

I just want to put forth the idea that the award henceforth should be named the Frankie NYC Memorial Award/Cup. Seems only right.

Back