Rozenbjork listed at “6’4”.....

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And Alistair listed also at “6’4” when Overeem is a clearly 3-4 inches taller....

Anyways, it’s an indictment on the weak nature of the UFC HW division when 40 year old, 500 fight veteran Overeem is still relevant and this new “killer” is probably one more win away from a title shot.

Yawn.

Rozencrack

Hope his crack and his face get KO’d soon

Him vs Ngannou or Lewis could be interesting cause he seems like he can take a punch
Him vs Stipe or Blaydes and he gets mauled

Shane Carwin-esque was his height-cutting, Joe.

I think Rozenstruick cut too much height, and it effected his cardio in the early rounds.

P-0RTCFM04EwCCBuFCSePEP_ApgqF1PcCwPgyqR5LUg.jpg

Him vs Ngannou or Lewis could be interesting cause he seems like he can take a punch
Him vs Stipe or Blaydes and he gets mauled
Lewis could be fun.....Rozendork is not walking thru Franny’s punches

Rozenstruik cuts height as well as he cuts lips.

I was wondering if Dana would have paid Alistair extra afterwards if he finished it early, like what happened with Dennis Hallman.
Tentative-Reem looked like he could have kicked Rozenbush’s side all night but he threw like 2 kicks

...Rozendork is not walking thru Franny’s punches

Okay I agree BUT do you think Ngannou will walk through JZs punches? This is why I said it would be INTERESTING

Okay I agree BUT do you think Ngannou will walk through JZs punches? This is why I said it would be INTERESTING
I think Franny would KO Rozenf*ck in the 1st....Tentative-Reem was landing at will but alas, was too tentative

I think Franny would KO Rozenf*ck in the 1st....Tentative-Reem was landing at will but alas, was too tentative

Was sad to see Overeem unable to throw more than a single wild hook or jab at a time. Still landed.

Maybe the measurements where he comes from is different than in other places

You didn't answer the question.
giphy.gif
I think Franny is a better boxer and would avoid the majority of whatever wild stuff Rosenbaum throws. Not like Franny has to worry about a takedown so...

Was sad to see Overeem unable to throw more than a single wild hook or jab at a time. Still landed.
It was truly sad to see a legend as skilled and savvy as the Reem look so damn shot and unable to pull the trigger. Guess it happens to all at some point...

Okay I agree BUT do you think Ngannou will walk through JZs punches?...
You didn't answer the question.
I think Franny is a better boxer and would avoid the majority of whatever wild stuff Rosenbaum throws. Not like Franny has to worry about a takedown so...

STILL!! avoiding the question
giphy.gif

No worries. I respect your opinion, and like I said I agree with you. Franny is the better boxer

Back